Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I hate America!

Started by Bricktop, December 06, 2015, 06:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Or so I've been accused of by the less rational and enlightened members.

So, in the spirit of maintaining decorum in the general forum areas, I shall facilitate a more earnest discussion about my American detestation here.

Is there any septic with the bollocks to step up???

I'm new here. This thread is off base. Which America do you speak of?

Hey TD, don't worry about it bud. Think of Aussies as having collective little man syndrome.

Cool assumption. I do worry about it. Wanna know why?

Why do you worry Twenty Dollars?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Or so I've been accused of by the less rational and enlightened members.

So, in the spirit of maintaining decorum in the general forum areas, I shall facilitate a more earnest discussion about my American detestation here.

Hey TD, don't worry about it bud. Think of Aussies as having collective little man syndrome.

There's NOTHING little about this Australian.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"Spoken like a true British wanker. Justify your past atrocities and point a dirty shit stained finger at others who follow your lead.

Well, at least that is an admission of sorts.

But here's your problem, Martha Stewart (oh wait...didn't she do time for tax evasion?).

MY country, either one of them, does NOT profess to be the "greatest nation on earth", and our political leaders lead no other nation but their own.

I just watched another execrable example of American mass media self aggrandisement, "American Sniper". All you need to know about your suppurating cess pit is evident in the first 30 minutes. A dad teaches his kid that violence is an important part of growing up, some fuckhead wants to join the army "because this is the greatest nation on earth", and away he goes slaughtering Iraqi's in their own country courtesy of a deranged President and his fascist administration. His first kill was a teenage girl and a child of ten.

Says it all. I don't know where it went from there because I could watch no more without nausea setting in.

What marvels me is the way you call ME a hypocrite. American hypocrisy is legendary and knows no bounds. Assad is a vicious dictator. The Shah of Iran supported by America was a great leader, yet he acted no differently to Assad. The only difference is the Shah kow-towed to "American interests".

America decried South Africa's apartheid policy, but is oddly silent about Israel's identical national policy. Would that be because there of lots of jews in America jerking your strings, perhaps?

America gets cosy with China, Russia and Vietnam...but until very recently, Cuba was embargoed and left to rot in the sun.

So don't even think about accusing ME of hypocrisy, toots. Your two faced, self centred, greed focussed nation of nutjobs wrote the book.

And if bald eagles tasted good on the Weber, you would have shot them to extinction decades ago, along with your buffalo.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

The populas of the Americas is nearing 954 million people. Just seems stupid to group all Americans together. Seems short sighted.

Anonymous

The populas of the Americas is nearing 954 million people. Just seems stupid to group all Americans together. Seems short sighted.

Ah, so a technicality.  Canadians are Americans, Brazilians are Americans, but if you say Americans, I think USA citizens.

@realAzhyaAryola

That's okay, Mr. Crowley! America don't love you eitha! Just AKS dem brovas and sistahs!  :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Ah, so a technicality.  Canadians are Americans, Brazilians are Americans, but if you say Americans, I think USA citizens.

Yes, yes and yes. Canada exists in N. America, as does the U.S. Some believe Mexico is part of N. America. Yes Brazil Peru, etc. is South America. Might as well call Cemteral America S. America. They might not like it. Is this new to you?

kiebers

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"That's okay, Mr. Crowley! America don't love you eitha! Just AKS dem brovas and sistahs!  :laugh3:

:laugh3:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

J0E

...I don't hate America...but they sure are havin' a 'midlife crisis' as of late.

I don't exactly the know what they need to do to revive themselves.

Perhaps shed the image and goal of being the World's Superpower.

They're losing it.

If I was them, I'd scale back the Empire, cut back the military, make other nations subsidize it, pay attention to their interests/problems at home & then build that damn pipeline ta Canada. That way the hardliners'd have no excuse to start all these wars 'round the world cuz then they'd have all the oil they'd ever need. Wouldn't even need ta be in the Middle East. And it would probably cut their national debt in half.

Actually Venezuela and Canada have most of the world's oil & centuries/lifetimes to supply America with its oil needs forever.

Bricktop

Gee, Joe.

Have you thought of running for their President.

Its not like there's a lot to beat at the moment.

J0E

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Gee, Joe.

Have you thought of running for their President.

Its not like there's a lot to beat at the moment.

...but I caint, Mr Crowley...I jes' caint!

You see, I'd have to get a fake birth certificate, like the current inhabitant of the White House.  :icon_wink:

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002629077/1745486194_OBAMAS_BIRTH_CERTIFICATE_xlarge.jpeg">

Like Mr. O, I tried to buy mine, but the cutoff time was reached. And they said, too bad, we aint got no more.

Since no one born outside the USA can run fer prez, well I guess I'm outta the runnin'.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "J0E"...I don't hate America...but they sure are havin' a 'midlife crisis' as of late.

They're losing it.

If I was them, I'd scale back the Empire, cut back the military, make other nations subsidize it, pay attention to their interests/problems at home & then build that damn pipeline ta Canada. That way the hardliners'd have no excuse to start all these wars 'round the world cuz then they'd have all the oil they'd ever need. Wouldn't even need ta be in the Middle East. And it would probably cut their national debt in half.

Actually Venezuela and Canada have most of the world's oil & centuries/lifetimes to supply America with its oil needs forever.

I see Joe. You don't hate Brazilians, Mexicans, Nicaraguans, USAers? America covers lots of territory.

Anonymous

Quote from: "J0E"...I don't hate America...but they sure are havin' a 'midlife crisis' as of late.

They're losing it.

I see Joe. You don't hate Brazilians, Mexicans, Nicaraguans, USAers? America covers lots of territory.

I have worked in many countries in Latin America. I had a lot of fun there when not working.

@realAzhyaAryola

USA is not perfect but it rocks.

American soldiers are not perfect either but these Iraqi soldiers sure were happy not be shot on the spot.

">https://youtu.be/d7YbVdHkEp0

I found a video years ago in which the senior George Bush was shown getting emotional over this video. It got me emotional too even before I saw the video of the Senior Bush. It just touched me how awful war can be and here are these men kissing the shoes of American soldiers because they are being spared. They came so close to losing their lives.
@realAzhyaAryola

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview