The best topic

Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Someone is on the sick list.

Started by Bricktop, December 07, 2015, 12:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

I compare that place to a nasty car wreck, even though you don't want to see, we slow down and take a look anyways......
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "cc la femme"A bit o both .... Oh, you mean hair

ac_smile

I just took a pound of flesh out of our former Aussie he / she in your behalf "over there"

Wow. What did you do to it? It's still butthurt  :laugh:

You are an ethical person cc. I did something I rarely do; I clicked on a couple threads there when I read this. The Dinky Di guy and the admin of that forum have an unhealthy hatred of RW. That's not strong enough, it's an obssession. I will not be looking at that forum any time soon nor should anyone who cannot stomach garbage.

I'm sorry but I like hearing that.  :laugh3:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "cc la femme"A bit o both .... Oh, you mean hair

ac_smile

I just took a pound of flesh out of our former Aussie he / she in your behalf "over there"

Wow. What did you do to it? It's still butthurt  :laugh:

You are an ethical person cc. I did something I rarely do; I clicked on a couple threads there when I read this. The Dinky Di guy and the admin of that forum have an unhealthy hatred of RW. That's not strong enough, it's an obssession. I will not be looking at that forum any time soon nor should anyone who cannot stomach garbage.

I'm sorry but I like hearing that.  :laugh3:

I do not know what to say once I read that. A whole forum like that. Not a sub, a whole forum of pure garbage.

RW

It reflexes on the admin.  As much as you personally like her, that's the truth.  She doesn't moderate and in fact, she adds to the garbage.  Her forum mirrors her attitudes, including her contempt.

This is also why I'm hesitant to open the board to trolls again.  They will just bring that drama over here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It reflexes on the admin.  As much as you personally like her, that's the truth.  She doesn't moderate and in fact, she adds to the garbage.  Her forum mirrors her attitudes, including her contempt.

This is also why I'm hesitant to open the board to trolls again.  They will just bring that drama over here.

A whole forum for trolls like VF is one extreme. The other is not having any area for them.

RW

So you're okay with the racist shit being thrown at you in RR?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"So you're okay with the racist shit being thrown at you in RR?

Obviously I don't like it, but I can avoid rr. Racists and trolls cannot post here on the main board.

RW

See and I don't like it anywhere on the board.  I think certain stuff brings the board down.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "cc la femme"I'm just a lil innocent girl and know not of such things, so under what nick does  Freud post here and there?

Dinky Dianna.

What are you trying to do on VF Mr. Crowley?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Good question Fash.

He cannot win and by that I mean change anyone's mind or soften any hearts.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"Good question Fash.

He cannot win and by that I mean change anyone's mind or soften any hearts.

I'm sure he knows that genius. At least he's getting the word out until the lunatic twat owner bans/deletes him.

RW

Sorry Shen, but Fash is right.

She was doing a fine job of making herself look bad without his help.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Sorry Shen, but Fash is right.

She was doing a fine job of making herself look bad without his help.

We have been away from memebee for eight months now..

I thought all this would be behind us by now.

RW

Well someone feels the need to call me a predator and claim I'm stealing your forum.  Other people have taken exception to that.
Beware of Gaslighters!