Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Madrassa Near Toronto Linked To California Shooter

Started by Anonymous, December 07, 2015, 09:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"The thing is, there are more of these. And govt's have no clue, and worse, no desire to get a clue nor especially to do anything about it

as we sleepwalk slowly toward a VERY BAD ultimate ending to this whole islamic thing

If it was a militia or KKK compound the authorities would have no problem storming as they did Koresh's compound in Waco, Texas. These hate lab madrassas represent a real threat to public safety and not only is nothing done, they pretend they are not hate labs for kiddies.

cc

Note: [It ain't easy for those who know the ultimate ending

and can only sit back and watch the train approach the curve at far too high a speed]
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Tarek Fatah is not afraid to tell it like it is. There is a link between madrassas and terror.
QuoteFor years Islamists have argued, there is no evidence private Islamic schools – madrassas – are churning out radical jihadis willing to lay down their lives for Islam, fighting the supposed "kaafirs" (Christians, Jews, Hindus, atheists).

Despite the fact, most of the Taliban, Boko Haram, al-Shabab and al-Qaida jihadis came from such institutions, Canadian Islamists and most of the media have dismissed my warnings and those of others on this issue as "fear mongering" and "Islamophobia".

But now, Pakistani jihadi Tashfeen Malik, a student of a madrassa, has helped to carry out the San Bernardino massacre.

Malik attended the world's leading female Muslim madrassa, the Al-Huda Institute In Multan, Pakistan -- that has a Canadian branch in Mississauga -- for two years,

The founder of this international network of Islamist schools is Dr. Farhat Hashmi.

Who is she? I've only met her once.

But I have childhood friends who say they have lost their wives and, at times, daughters and sisters to what they describe as a form of brainwashing that turns Muslim women from educated, working, liberal mothers into stay-at-home moms, who celebrate misogyny as Islamic women's lib.

One friend, a wealthy businessman, ended up losing a considerable part of his family's wealth after his wife donated millions to the school's worldwide network.

Dr. Hashmi has said Malik did not understand the peaceful message of Islam, that her school abhors violence and that it cannot be held responsible for the personal acts of one student.

But she has been a controversial figure in Canada as well as around the world.

In July, 2006 writing in Maclean's magazine, Nicholas Kohler citing federal court documents, reported Hashmi was still in Canada despite demands from immigration officials that she leave the country after her application seeking permission to teach her conservative interpretation of Islam in Canada, was denied.

Nevertheless, Maclean's noted, "she established a school where she started lecturing to mostly young, middle-class Muslim" women.

Dr. Hashmi preaches a conservative version of Islam as it applies to women, including how to segregate themselves from infidels by wearing burkas, not working outside their homes, and being subservient to their husbands.

She has also been accused of supporting polygamy, which she denies.

(Dr. Hashmi no longer lives in Canada, according to a spokesperson for the Mississauga school.)

Most of her students do not exhibit Islamic militancy and the school has never been connected to any known terrorist group.

But even those who turn to Islamic orthodoxy, rather than militancy, can be a cause for concern.

In October, 2005, the academy-award winning Pakistani filmmaker Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy was able to spend a day inside her Islamic school.

Writing for the Globe and Mail, Chinoy recorded the words of one Muslim teen who defended polygamy, arguing that Western society accords less respect to women, allowing men to have affairs without taking any responsibility. "There are more women than men in this world", the student noted. "Who will take care of these women? It is better for a man to do things legally by taking a second wife, rather than having an affair."

Small wonder Republican presidential contender Donald Trump keeps getting more popular as he denigrates Muslims and calls for them to be banned from the United States
, even while his political opponents hurl epithets at him.

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/12/08/the-links-between-madrassas-and-terror">http://www.torontosun.com/2015/12/08/th ... and-terror">http://www.torontosun.com/2015/12/08/the-links-between-madrassas-and-terror

Romero

Quote from: "cc la femme"Yes he did use car bomb in Oslo then started shooting on the island a cpl of hours later. Representing no group, only an ideal of his about immigration,  he killed a lot of people in both locations

Admitted to be inspired by the likes of Robert Spencer, Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Geert Wilders.

Any of those names sound familiar to you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "cc la femme"Yes he did use car bomb in Oslo then started shooting on the island a cpl of hours later. Representing no group, only an ideal of his about immigration,  he killed a lot of people in both locations

Admitted to be inspired by the likes of Robert Spencer, Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Geert Wilders.

Any of those names sound familiar to you?

Yes, they are brave people that condemn the Islamic style terror that Breivik committed.

cc

lol @ Querky ...... he's been having great difficulties after the attacks of late

After the next ones, we will never hear from him again

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"lol @ Querky ...... he's been having great difficulties after the last attacks

I hope there are no more attacks, but I know there will be.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"lol @ Querky ...... he's been having great difficulties after the attacks of late

Islam increasingly being Islam makes it harder for it's defenders.

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"yes, Bingo!! The keyword in this whole dumb import of those of Islamic ideology thing  =  "increasingly"

I still want Romero to weigh in on all issues even if some feel his opinions are wrong.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"yes, Bingo!! ... "increasingly"

All due to climate change CC. Remember that. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

cc

Quotelol @ Querky ...... he's been having great difficulties after the attacks of late

Quote from: "Fashionista"I still want Romero to weigh in on all issues even if some feel his opinions are wrong.

Oh, I do also. He's great fun to watch tryin to put lipstick on the pig, so to speak

All I'm saying is that as islam shows its true face more and more, which it  cannot stop itself from doing, supporting it will become too great of an embarrassment

I so have wished for 20 yrs that these islam apologists / excuse makers would spen their efforts getting islam to clean its house rather than making excuses for it. All they are doing is encouraging islam to NOT clean its house  .... carrying its water for it and thus  helping keep the heat off its doing so

Because if it doesn't clean its house .... I'll stop there

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quotelol @ Querky ...... he's been having great difficulties after the attacks of late

Quote from: "Fashionista"I still want Romero to weigh in on all issues even if some feel his opinions are wrong.

Oh, I do also. He's great fun to watch tryin to put lipstick on the pig, so to speak

All I'm saying is that as islam shows its true face more and more, which it  cannot stop itself from doing, supporting it will become too great of an embarrasssment

I would really like to know the things you know cc la femme, but frankly I wouldn't know where to begin.

ac_unsure

cc

We all learn in the areas we feel we need to and chose to.

I started studying islam seriously on Jan 7 1995 when it popped up in my face BIGtime .. fell into a wealth of info about it  .. and followed up on my own since so have a big head start on most, lol

Thank god people are all different with different interests,  knowledges  and skills or we would not be a great society

And, different  life events trigger different  people to follow different paths

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"We all learn in the areas we feel we need to and chose to.

I started studying islam seriously on Jan 7 1995 when it popped up in my face BIGtime .. so have a big head start on most, lol

Thank god people are all different with different interests,  knowledges  and skills or we would not be a great society

I lived in a country for a year that is diverse, but didn't always value it, so I know what you mean cc la femme.

ac_smile