Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Let's play a game!

Started by RW, December 08, 2015, 10:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Some hospitals have really crappy foods but some like VGH recently have gone a major overhaul and improved their food. My daughter has been in 5 different hospitals and VGH is not too bad. Next would be Ridge Meadows. I don't know about the Interior and other areas though.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

I think the Hospital that RW is in has good food it just she cant have that food right now. Broth only.

Annie

Ahhh ok, and maybe not salty either, make patients thirsty and then up peeing all night  ac_unsure
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I think the Hospital that RW is in has good food it just she cant have that food right now. Broth only.

The picture she showed us was not broth Keeper.

Annie

She said cream of celery, I suppose it would be ok? If she kind of enjoyed it then maybe...

RW

It was what was for dinner tonight too and I went on a hunger strike.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

WtH? same thing? Pfff that's bs! I thought hospitals change it up a bit even if you're on liquids  :rules:  

Hang in  there RW, try to get anything down you can ,  maybe protein drinks? Like Boost or Ensure or would they be too much for the stomache?

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"I think the Hospital that RW is in has good food it just she cant have that food right now. Broth only.

I call all soups broth, there wasnt anything but liquid in it, no corn,meat etc.. what would you call it? ac_dunno

Annie

Quote from: "RW"It was what was for dinner tonight too and I went on a hunger strike.

Get something down k, please

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I call all soups broth, there wasnt anything but liquid in it, no corn,meat etc.. what would you call it? ac_dunno

Something with a real chicken or beef broth..

Cream soups are not broth.

RW

Quote from: "GrAnnie"
Quote from: "RW"It was what was for dinner tonight too and I went on a hunger strike.

I had my husband bring me some broth (clear flavoured liquid) from home and had that.  This morning I'm sure it will be another bowl of runny oatmeal and some terribad coffee.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"

I had my husband bring me some broth (clear flavoured liquid) from home and had that.  This morning I'm sure it will be another bowl of runny oatmeal and some terribad coffee.

That's better than no food RW.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!