Replies: 10564
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:39:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

easter bunny

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "easter bunny"
QuoteDo they know each other or have some friendship off the board?

I have no idea. They could be related for all I know.  ac_dunno

I thought you knew the owner of VF.

Only over the internet. Not irl.

For some reason I thought you knew the middle names of every pet of all her first cousin's on her father's side. :scratchhead(2):

:laugh:  No. We have a lot in common though, so it's easy for me to like her.  ac_biggrin

i find her to be quite likeable also.... although we have not a damn thing in common....

I find her very helpful and likeable too. I would like to keep to keep it that way as well. I have heard she can be ruthless with people she perceives as enemies.

Yeah, you don't want to be messing with her. =P

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOQAwrVIKK0

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
QuoteDo they know each other or have some friendship off the board?

For some reason I thought you knew the middle names of every pet of all her first cousin's on her father's side. :scratchhead(2):

:laugh:  No. We have a lot in common though, so it's easy for me to like her.  ac_biggrin

i find her to be quite likeable also.... although we have not a damn thing in common....

I find her very helpful and likeable too. I would like to keep to keep it that way as well. I have heard she can be ruthless with people she perceives as enemies.

Yeah, you don't want to be messing with her. =P

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOQAwrVIKK0
Thanks for the heads up. That makes two cats I do not want to mess with. :laugh3:

RW

Yeah she'll say shit like "your mother should have beaten you more as a child" because condoning and even encouraging child abuse is so classy.  You should have seen the people that thought that was disgusting.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Yeah she'll say shit like "your mother should have beaten you more as a child" because condoning and even encouraging child abuse is so classy.  You should have seen the people that thought that was disgusting.

wth kind of sicko would say that? Who is this broad? Do you want me to get one of my sisters to punch her out?

deadskinmask

what makes kids so much more precious than adults? lol.... i think both should be beaten when needed. thats the problem with the world today. not enough ass-whippings....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"what makes kids so much more precious than adults? lol.... i think both should be beaten when needed. thats the problem with the world today. not enough ass-whippings....

:001_rolleyes:

RW

Quote from: "deadskinmask"what makes kids so much more precious than adults? lol.... i think both should be beaten when needed. thats the problem with the world today. not enough ass-whippings....

Let me guess ... you're a Trump supporter.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"Yeah she'll say shit like "your mother should have beaten you more as a child" because condoning and even encouraging child abuse is so classy.  You should have seen the people that thought that was disgusting.

wth kind of sicko would say that? Who is this broad? Do you want me to get one of my sisters to punch her out?

The owner of the VF board - evs.
Beware of Gaslighters!

easter bunny

And you said the two of you had nothing in common.  :001_tongue:

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"Do they know each other or have some friendship off the board?

BLAMO, there it is. I always knew I didn't like you and now I know why.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

easter bunny

Something like that is just intended to hurt you. It doesn't do anything to help the credibility of the person saying it.

easter bunny

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Do they know each other or have some friendship off the board?

BLAMO, there it is. I always knew I didn't like you and now I know why.  :laugh3:

ac_crying

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Something like that is just intended to hurt you. It doesn't do anything to help the credibility of the person saying it.

I would never defend comments like that against anyone..

I like RW, so it makes it even harder to find any excuse for it..

But, after conversing with evs for a long time now, I do not believe she meant what she said even if she shows little remorse for it..

I see it the same way as some of the things Shen Li has said about wishing death on people..

Neither Shen Li nor evs mean it..

Who would have known those two have so much in common.

:laugh:

easter bunny

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I would never defend comments like that against anyone..

I like RW, so it makes it even harder to find any excuse for it..

But, after conversing with evs for a long time now, I do not believe she meant what she said even if she shows little remorse for it..

I see it the same way as some of the things Shen Li has said about wishing death on people..

Neither Shen Li nor evs mean it..

Who would have known those two have so much in common.

:laugh:

It's sort of the adult equivalent of a tantrum. It's hard to defend.  :laugh:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview