Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

RW

Quote from: "Watson"Dinky Diana/Freud rules.

Rules what exactly?  A legion of horny mountain kittens?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Watson

Quote from: "Odinson"I just hate it when guys fake to be chicks in the internet.

Dinky is a woman.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "Watson"
Quote from: "Odinson"I just hate it when guys fake to be chicks in the internet.

Dinky is a woman.

Strange...when I was invited by Dinky to speak on Skype (Internet predator perhaps?), he sounded just like a man because he is a man.  He also told me how he has pretended to be women in other venues going by the names Pantywaste (sp?) on Brawl Hall and Gargoyle on TR and the defunct Snark Tank (those are/were his wife's boobs in his avatar btw).

Please let me know if there is any more of his shit you would like me to correct for you.  I would be happy to oblige.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Keeper"Im single  :sad:

That's most likely due to the fact that you're missing both of your legs...

Lydo Wolf

I assume you're single because of all the brain cells you've drank to death, am I right?

Lydo Wolf

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Watson"

Dinky is a woman.

Strange...when I was invited by Dinky to speak on Skype (Internet predator perhaps?), he sounded just like a man because he is a man.  He also told me how he has pretended to be women in other venues going by the names Pantywaste (sp?) on Brawl Hall and Gargoyle on TR and the defunct Snark Tank (those are/were his wife's boobs in his avatar btw).

Please let me know if there is any more of his shit you would like me to correct for you.  I would be happy to oblige.

That's what REAL internet predators do. That guy is creepier than a bearded man driving a van with no windows.

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Lydo Wolf"I assume you're single because of all the brain cells you've drank to death, am I right?

Even if my brain cell count were to be reduced by 50%, I would still be more intelligent than 90% of the posters here...

Lydo Wolf

You are so fucking stupid that you don't even realize how stupid you are.  That's why we all laugh at you and call you names.

Ha ha ha.  Dumbass.

Renee

Quote from: "Lydo Wolf"You are so fucking stupid that you don't even realize how stupid you are.  That's why we all laugh at you and call you names.

Ha ha ha.  Dumbass.

The moron just earned himself a week's vacation. Hopefully he will OD while he is gone. It would be best for everyone, including Mel.

I'm going to go on record publicly and state that it was a huge mistake letting Mel back in; even granting him posting privileges here in the retard playpen was a wrong decision.

He cannot be housebroken and like an untrainable dog, he needs to be kept outside.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"
Quote from: "Keeper"Im single  :sad:

That's most likely due to the fact that you're missing both of your legs...

It makes my dick look huge though  :laugh3:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview