Replies: 10368
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:29:38 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Lydo Wolf"You are so fucking stupid that you don't even realize how stupid you are.  That's why we all laugh at you and call you names.

Ha ha ha.  Dumbass.

The moron just earned himself a week's vacation. Hopefully he will OD while he is gone. It would be best for everyone, including Mel.

I'm going to go on record publicly and state that it was a huge mistake letting Mel back in; even granting him posting privileges here in the retard playpen was a wrong decision.

He cannot be housebroken and like an untrainable dog, he needs to be kept outside.

Woops, i didnt see this :laugh:

When will he learn  ac_dunno

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Mel Gibson"
Quote from: "Keeper"Im single  :sad:

That's most likely due to the fact that you're missing both of your legs...

It makes my dick look huge though  :laugh3:

ROFL!  None of those pesky thighs to measure up against hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Watson"
Quote from: "Odinson"I just hate it when guys fake to be chicks in the internet.

Dinky is a woman.

Strange...when I was invited by Dinky to speak on Skype (Internet predator perhaps?), he sounded just like a man because he is a man.  He also told me how he has pretended to be women in other venues going by the names Pantywaste (sp?) on Brawl Hall and Gargoyle on TR and the defunct Snark Tank (those are/were his wife's boobs in his avatar btw).

Please let me know if there is any more of his shit you would like me to correct for you.  I would be happy to oblige.

So Freud is or was married?

I assume such childish internet trolls are single men.

:confused1:

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Who knows Fash,  everything that comes out of his mouth is lies

In all the forums I have been a part of, I have never seen such an immature trouble making troll as Gargoyle/Freud/Dinky Dianna.

keeper

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I just hate it when guys fake to be chicks in the internet.

Dinky is a woman.

Strange...when I was invited by Dinky to speak on Skype (Internet predator perhaps?), he sounded just like a man because he is a man.  He also told me how he has pretended to be women in other venues going by the names Pantywaste (sp?) on Brawl Hall and Gargoyle on TR and the defunct Snark Tank (those are/were his wife's boobs in his avatar btw).

Please let me know if there is any more of his shit you would like me to correct for you.  I would be happy to oblige.

I have never talked with anyone from forums, but that is the choice I have made. But, I don't see how the owner of VF can say consenting adults agreeing to Skype or phone calls are internet predators. That's crazy.

keeper

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Dinky is a woman.

I have never talked with anyone from forums, but that is the choice I have made. But, I don't see how the owner of VF can say consenting adults agreeing to Skype or phone calls are internet predators. That's crazy.

Seriously! !!!

You can't figure it out what she's doing???

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Dinky is a woman.

So Freud is or was married?

I assume such childish internet trolls are single men.

:confused1:

He said he was married.  He may not be.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Dinky is a woman.

We know.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Dinky is a woman.

I'll let you in on a little secret......she doesn't believe that shit herself.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

slappy

RW

Awww that's too bad.  It's sad to watch what she does to people who think her actions are disgusting.

Be careful slappy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview