Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Skype Chat

Started by RW, December 15, 2015, 06:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

I have an company holiday party that I'm running tonight. I won't be available. Unfortunately my schedule is very tight thru the holidays this year.

Also, I'm trying to improve my sleep patterns because they were really erratic (non-existent actually). A few weeks ago the symptoms of sleep deprivation that I am usually accustom to started to get a lot worse, so I have to force myself onto a somewhat more regular schedule. By the time you guys get together I try to be shut down for the night.

Have fun.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

We are pretty flexible with times.  I just pulled a time out of my ass really :)

I understand holidays are hectic and you DEFINITELY need some better bedtimes.  I just hope we can catch up for a chat some day.  It's really fun and even funnier :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"We are pretty flexible with times.  I just pulled a time out of my ass really :)

I understand holidays are hectic and you DEFINITELY need some better bedtimes.  I just hope we can catch up for a chat some day.  It's really fun and even funnier :)

I'm sure someday we will catch up.

Unfortunately I'm finding that I can't function on a power nap and a pot of black coffee anymore.

I must be getting old.  ac_unsure :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Seeing as how I'm becoming a depressed shut in, I'm wondering who might be up for a Skype chat this evening in a few hours from now (say 7pm pacific time?). I'd really love to have a little holiday fun!

Please let me know if you're interested.

Pick a time between now and Monday. I'm going to paradise on Tuesday and I don't plan on doing anything but sun, sand, surf and suds.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"I have an company holiday party that I'm running tonight. I won't be available. Unfortunately my schedule is very tight thru the holidays this year.

Also, I'm trying to improve my sleep patterns because they were really erratic (non-existent actually). A few weeks ago the symptoms of sleep deprivation that I am usually accustom to started to get a lot worse, so I have to force myself onto a somewhat more regular schedule. By the time you guys get together I try to be shut down for the night.

Have fun.

Told ya she don't have the cajones.

She's mah biatch!!!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "Renee"I have an company holiday party that I'm running tonight. I won't be available. Unfortunately my schedule is very tight thru the holidays this year.

Have fun.

She's mah biatch!!!

Yeah, like my life's ambition is to talk to YOU.  :001_rolleyes:

I'd prefer to have my gums scraped.

Annie

Aww come on can we just be internet predators?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Sorry I missed the last one.  I was in the hospital :(. I really want to play Cards Against Humanity with a few new people.  

Whatcha all doing today?  :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"

Have fun.

She's mah biatch!!!

They'd need a high pressure spray gun.

Whats the matter? Scared of me?

RW

Your Aussie accent is TERRIFYING!

hahahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

To a hapless yank, it surely is.

Wait...

I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING ACCENT!!!

RW

I think you scared off Herman.   :t1929:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

Have fun.

She's mah biatch!!!

They'd need a high pressure spray gun.

Whats the matter? Scared of me?

Scared?????  Of course I am, you fool. Interacting with you is like "Night of the Living Dead". I can only imagine what a horror show it must be on a more personal level. :shock:  

The only saving grace is that with Skype I would be spared the smell denture cream and mentholatum.  :yuk:

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I think you scared off Herman.   :t1929:

If not tonight than not at all for a while anyway. It is sun sand surf and suds after today.