A

cyclist hit by high speed train in Poland survives

Started by Anonymous, December 16, 2015, 08:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

It's a miracle.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Sy-TJvbtLE

Anonymous

Hopefully it knocked some sense into him. Don't go around those gates to beat the train. The train will win.

asal

cc

Good find Fash!!

Actually he was not hit by train - the train was hit by him - he ran into the side of it and bounced away from the train well back from the front

- if he was a second or 2  earlier and he would have been hit and killed

Question - WTF am I doing up at this hour? - My answer ... WTF am I doing up at this hour?  ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Good find Fash!!

Actually he was not hit by train - the train was hit by him - he ran into the side of it and bounced away from the train well back from the front

Question - WTF am I doing up at this hour? - My answer ... WTF am I doing up at this hour?  ac_smile

My husband went raced the crossing arms of a CP crossing when they were coming down and the top of the arm grazed our car..

I made sure he saw this video..

It sounds like you are excited about Christmas cc la femme.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc la femme"Good find Fash!!

My husband went raced the crossing arms of a CP crossing when they were coming down and the top of the arm grazed our car..

I made sure he saw this video..

It sounds like you are excited about Christmas cc la femme.

ac_smile

The ones with gates are busier, but the ones that only have the flashing lights are the really dangerous ones.