The best topic

Replies: 10368
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:29:38 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Asian Girls and White Guys

Started by Kala, December 29, 2012, 02:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"It is no secret for us finnishmen that russian women are easy as hell and carry every STD known to man.

"In fact, any Asian man as well as most men of color can tell you that at a service establishment such as a restaurant or cafe, they are treated much better when they are with a white woman"

A status-symbol.

That was only the opinion of the person in the link Romero provided.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"It is no secret for us finnishmen that russian women are easy as hell and carry every STD known to man.

"In fact, any Asian man as well as most men of color can tell you that at a service establishment such as a restaurant or cafe, they are treated much better when they are with a white woman"

A status-symbol.

I´ve heard that opinion before.  :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

A status-symbol.

I´ve heard that opinion before.  :)

I haven't, but then again I have never been in a position where I would be exposed to opinions like that.

Time Flies

A status-symbol.

You crackers only like Asian women because of Hollywood stereotypes. Asian women are submissive, Asian women are exotic, Asian women have tight pussies. I don't fault white guys for taking a taste. It's those racist sellout whores like Fashionista that are the cancerous plague. That self-esteem challenged white wannabe whore hates herself so much that she prostitutes herself out to crackers that use her like the diseased pig that she is.

You guys can have that piece of filth.

Rambo Wong

I agree because that is true. I hate self-esteem challenged white wannabe white whores that prostitute themselves with crackers. They are dressed pigs.

Odinson

Quote from: "Time Flies"

A status-symbol.

You crackers only like Asian women because of Hollywood stereotypes. Asian women are submissive, Asian women are exotic, Asian women have tight pussies. I don't fault white guys for taking a taste. It's those racist sellout whores like Fashionista that are the cancerous plague. That self-esteem challenged white wannabe whore hates herself so much that she prostitutes herself out to crackers that use her like the diseased pig that she is.

You guys can have that piece of filth.

Some are, some are not. I like the latter because I don´t want a slave.

Exoticness disappears in a week.

I don´t care how tight they are.

It is more like, she pretty me like, kinda deal...

Many good looking females on every continent.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"I agree because that is true. I hate self-esteem challenged white wannabe white whores that prostitute themselves with crackers. They are dressed pigs.

How's the search for a blonde with big boobs going?

Odinson

He is still gathering money for it...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"He is still gathering money for it...

I am surprised he hasn't gone on one of Winton Wu's tours of Russia.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Winston Wu "slightly" exaggerates... The guy seems to get off on women just talking to him.  :lol:

1) He is fucking ugly, round faced and fat.

2) He has a squeeky voice. Childlike.

3) He is a lame nerd.

4) Russian men are very masculine, tall and strong in the north.

Some Ivan Dragos are not that hard to find. Dispite what some1 might have said, Russia is a very racist country.

Anonymous

Winston Wu "slightly" exaggerates... The guy seems to get off on women just talking to him.  :lol:

3) He is a lame nerd.

Some Ivan Dragos are not that hard to find. Dispite what some1 might have said, Russia is a very racist country.

I have known Winston for some time from past Asian forums. I agree that he is hideously ugly and a nerd. The thing that creeps me out about him though is the sex tourism. I know it is none of my business, but I just don't like it.

Odinson

Don´t have to like everything.

Time Flies

3) He is a lame nerd.

I have known Winston for some time from past Asian forums. I agree that he is hideously ugly and a nerd. The thing that creeps me out about him though is the sex tourism. I know it is none of my business, but I just don't like it.

You stereotype all Asian men as ugly and nerds. You don't like to see Asian men with beautiful white women.

Just like all sellouts you do it to be accepted by white men fetishers. You and that internally racist Dairy Queen Fashionista have no self-esteem and are a cancer on the entire Asian community. Go be used like $10 sluts by white men. We don't want you.

Anonymous

^an't get ^Fuck off and die asshole. Don't blame us because you can't get laid.

Kala

Most Asian guys have VERY feminine hair cuts and its a known fact that most have small penises. Sorry its a fact, don't hate on me.