The best topic

Replies: 10386
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Reggie Essent

it is obvious obviousli is a perverse m@ngrel

Started by instigator, December 28, 2012, 01:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

instigator

Quote from: "Obvious Li"the term Alpha Asian male is about as oxymoronic as a term can be.....the problem is that  these princes have been so coddled by the females in the family they are no longer really males in any sense of the word...they don't look male, they don't talk like males, they don't dress or act like males......i feel sorry for them...Korean females are beautiful, smart, funny, hard hard working and all i can say is it's too bad when you are stronger than your husband....

due to his distorted view on things he's trying to promote self deprecating defeatist apologist m@ngrelist behaviours to asian people

it's too bad some of them fall for it.

it's just a bunch of preconceptions and prejudices used to poison and persuade our community into m@ngrels.

instigator

hey shen li, aren't you chinese?

you agree with obviousli right?

instigator

when you see perverse m@ngrel, pay no mind to the perverse attention seeker, just roll your eyes at the fallacy that is a self deprecating defeatist apologist m@ngrelist and look the other way.

instigator

hey chaoheihei shen li, obviousli is the kind of boyfriend you like right?

cc

Oh, ?? ?? ? a TROLLing we will go, a TROLLing we will go ?? ?? ?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Oh, ?? ?? ? a TROLLing we will go, a TROLLing we will go ?? ?? ?

That's the tune our little instigator sings best.

you mean Mr. self deprecating defeatist apologist m@ngrelist ......that guy......lol

Zetsu

Interesting fact of the day: Did you know that Instigator is old enough to be a father?
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Lol I just talk to those guys just for fun, nothing much serious, especially with Oscar's usual random thoughts feels like just chatting with a down syndrone kid.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol I just talk to those guys just for fun, nothing much serious, especially with Oscar's usual random thoughts feels like just chatting with a down syndrone kid.

Hello Zetsu, I don't know what you and Shen Li are talking about but a big hello anyway.

:)