News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

I have been permanently banned from Evs forum...

Started by Anonymous, December 28, 2015, 12:56:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lydo Wolf

Mel Gibson

Doesn't matter.  I post wherever I want.  You can't stop me anyhow.

Lydo Wolf

keeper

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Doesn't matter.  I post wherever I want.  You can't stop me anyhow.

Why don't you post that on eve's forum?

Wait you're banned

Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Many misconceptions abound here.  I was permabanned, but when I recently attempted to log in again, my ban has been reduced to three days.  How gracious of them.  Evs and Mimi still need to check their shit, and I stand by my actions.

Sadly, Renee here is still a bitter blob.  I can't change that.  She claims I am a racist and a misogynist...  I probably am.  She is also morbidly obese.  We are whom we are.  The last thing I'll take seriously is some fat fuck like Renee trying to bash down my character, to make her own uncontrollable fat ass feel better.

I don't have to "bash down" your character (like as if you ever had any) :laugh:  You make yourself look like a lowlife all without my help. All I do is call attention to it just in case there are a few people around here that are still laboring under the impression that your AREN'T a worthless piece of shit.  :laugh:

That being said, when are you finally going to eat that load of OO you keep threatening us with? If you haven't got the guts to do it, (which is most likely the case) just ask for help. I think I might have some open time on my calendar. Make it worth my while by leaving me those salt and pepper shakers.

So does that give you an idea of what I think of you? You have to admit that it's pretty bad when someone is willing to spread your brains all over the wall for a pair of over priced condiment containers.  ac_lmfao  

BTW, I'm perfectly comfortable with who I am. I don't need to treat you like dirt to feel better about myself. I do it because it appears to bother you so much.   ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview