Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Makes me very happy for you Herm ^^

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Ace"
Quote from: "RW"Ahhh condo living hahaha

What's wrong with a condo?

Nothing if you're a homo. :001_tongue:

WOT U Say Wooman ????

It was a little shot at Mel. Condos are fine if that what you like.

Annie

I know several people who own condos and they seem quite happy. I wouldn't be surprised if one or more lived in the same building as Mel.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I know several people who own condos and they seem quite happy. I wouldn't be surprised if one or more lived in the same building as Mel.

I was just taking a shot at Mel. Condos are fine if that's what people want.

Annie

I wouldn't care for condo living. Too small, too many strata rules, no yard, patio so small, no privacy, no bbq etc.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I wouldn't care for condo living. Too small, too many strata rules, no yard, patio so small, no privacy, no bbq etc.

I heard they frown on people with no legs too  acc_angry

Annie

keeper

Quote from: "GrAnnie"ac_lmfao

Laugh it up you bipedal human ac_sothere

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I wouldn't care for condo living. Too small, too many strata rules, no yard, patio so small, no privacy, no bbq etc.

I see people barbequing all the time at the condos I drive by every day.

Annie

Ohh, then maybe I got my wires crossed....lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Ohh, then maybe I got my wires crossed....lol

There might be some condos that have a balcony barbeque ban.

Annie

There are, I've heard of friends not being allowed. I guess it depends on the strata or area.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I see people barbequing all the time at the condos I drive by every day.

Are they barbecuing up legs....

...of lamb?

HAHAHA
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I loved the condo I had in florida. I had the best color pallet. We could bbq, right on our third floor patio. The pool was always hoppin. It was really nice.