Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Political Correctness May Kill US...Literally

Started by Anonymous, December 28, 2015, 08:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"So it's merely your limited perception.

/dev/null/

Not about the fed snivel serpent sick daze. I remember reading that.

Maybe, I don't know what they get..

I only know about our sick benefits at the provincial level.

Twenty Dollars

In my view, the bureaucracy should be substantially dismantled. Private industry is more than capable of carrying out most of the public services we demand, at a lower cost with higher efficiency, and without the political bias.[/quote]

I'd typically agree with you until that group decides to form a union, syndicate, an alliance. Which is many times the case. Unions for public employees working directly for the public are easier to control.

RW

Private Public Partnerships are not uncommon but they are not always successful either.  

The thing with the public sector is it meets a need rather than just a capitalist opportunity.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"No, its direct and personal experience from my time as a senior exec in the Federal public service.

There are many levels to public service including provincial/state and municipal.  You've worked in one, probably only one department as well in one country and you think you are some expert on "public service"?  Bitch please.

If you want to talk about the fostering of innovation born out of the public sector (US), see DARPA for details.

DARPA is a MILITARY research centre!!!!

ac_toofunny

It's an agency of the Department of Defense, which is what?  A governmental department, you say?  Which is what?  Part of the public sector?  GASP!  

Let me guess - you worked there too.

ac_lmfao

DARPA  is a FUNDING agency that provides research funds to PRIVATE organisations to develop unique and innovative military tools and weapons.

Get that?

It funds PRIVATE organisations...because that's where the innovation comes from.

:oeudC:

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"No, its direct and personal experience from my time as a senior exec in the Federal public service.

There are many levels to public service including provincial/state and municipal.  You've worked in one, probably only one department as well in one country and you think you are some expert on "public service"?  Bitch please.

If you want to talk about the fostering of innovation born out of the public sector (US), see DARPA for details.

DARPA is a MILITARY research centre!!!!

ac_toofunny

It's an agency of the Department of Defense, which is what?  A governmental department, you say?  Which is what?  Part of the public sector?  GASP!  

Let me guess - you worked there too.

ac_lmfao

DARPA  is a FUNDING agency that provides research funds to PRIVATE organisations to develop unique and innovative military tools and weapons.

Get that?

It funds PRIVATE organisations...because that's where the innovation comes from.

:oeudC:

No it's not.  It's an agency that is part of the Department of Defense, which funds it.  Said projects answer directly to the DoD aka public sector.  They also don't just develop military tools and weapons.  They are just one example of what comes out of the public sector.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

In a word, BOLLOCKS.

They fund private corporations.

RW

They find ideas.  Without said public sector funding and public sector management, these innovations wouldn't happen.  If you look at said projects, a lot of them come out of educational institutes which are also under the public umbrella.

So thanks for coming out sweet cheeks.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

You're grasping at leftist straws. Your explanation is not only deceptive, it is illogical.

Like every other lefty, really...

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"They find ideas.  Without said public sector funding and public sector management, these innovations wouldn't happen.  If you look at said projects, a lot of them come out of educational institutes which are also under the public umbrella.

Which receive big money from private industry. All the advances my company and industry have made in the last 35 years or so have come about with private money. Elected politicians and snivel serpents like to take credit for it, but if not for the ingenuity of our private enterprise system our resource sector would be state owned and our environment as fucked up as Nigeria.

Bricktop

Perhaps Comrade RW would point out a bureaucratic department or organisation that drives and generates REVENUE??

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"They find ideas.  Without said public sector funding and public sector management, these innovations wouldn't happen.  If you look at said projects, a lot of them come out of educational institutes which are also under the public umbrella.

Which receive big money from private industry. All the advances my company and industry have made in the last 35 years or so have come about with private money. Elected politicians and snivel serpents like to take credit for it, but if not for the ingenuity of our private enterprise system our resource sector would be state owned and our environment as fucked up as Nigeria.

Was that the point of the use of the public sector?  Nope.

Nice try.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"You're grasping at leftist straws. Your explanation is not only deceptive, it is illogical.

Like every other lefty, really...

I still proved you wrong.

Damn brain dead righties.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

No. You didn't.

You never have, and never will.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Perhaps Comrade RW would point out a bureaucratic department or organisation that drives and generates REVENUE??

They only know how to hold their hands out and whine for more.

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"No. You didn't.

You never have, and never will.

Yes I did because you don't have a come back and you're hiding behind a woman who believes corporate taxation in exchange for permission to rape our natural resources is fucking charity.

Where's the effort?  Sheesh.
Beware of Gaslighters!