Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

There! You guys happy now?

Started by Mel Gibson, January 02, 2016, 10:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"I dont specifically want to act like a caveman but thats what I´am...

Being a gentleman..

Feeling suffocated... Cant even have sex with females because it has to be titanic loving...

Feeling "suffocated" by showing some common basic manners toward woman?????  :confused1:

Rape ape.  :negative:

Thats a serious accusation, Renee...

Like ruining my life permanently...

Oh please, your own written overtly, crude, sexual attitude toward the women here and in general has done you more damage than anything I can say.  :laugh:

But if you are that concerned about me ruining your life; maybe you should just back off and not come here any more.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"I dont specifically want to act like a caveman but thats what I´am...

Being a gentleman..

Feeling suffocated... Cant even have sex with females because it has to be titanic loving...

Feeling "suffocated" by showing some common basic manners toward woman?????  :confused1:

Oh please, your own written overtly, crude, sexual attitude toward the women here and in general has done you more damage than anything I can say.  :laugh:

But I mean it in a very loving way...

You would be well treated by me, Renee.  ac_wub

Odinson

Being a gentleman..

But if you are that concerned about me ruining your life; maybe you should just back off and not come here any more.

I´am sorry for that...

What should I do instead of that?

Renee

Being a gentleman..

Keep your amorous intentions over in Van.....Dinky wants you.  ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Being a gentleman..

Is that Dinky Diana guy on another board now Renee?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"He's on many different boards.

Same bullshit I presume?

Renee

Quote from: "Guest"

Being a gentleman..

Yeah, he/she now shovels his/her bullshit to a whole audience of poop throwing monkeys on VF.  

But he/she still lurks here now and then. No doubt this will start a whole new round of foaming at the mouth by that geriatric troll, dumb-ass. :laugh:

Anonymous

Being a gentleman..

Yeah, he/she now shovels his/her bullshit to a whole audience of poop throwing monkeys on VF.  

But he/she still lurks here now and then. No doubt this will start a whole new round of foaming at the mouth by that geriatric troll, dumb-ass. :laugh:

Dinky is not geriatric. He says he's a beautiful young lady doctor with 5 children. I am old enough to be his father he tells me.

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"

Being a gentleman..

Dinky is not geriatric. He says he's a beautiful young lady doctor with 5 children. I am old enough to be his father he tells me.

Well his troll act is geriatric. It went out of fashion with the last millennium.

RW

Same bullshit I presume?

You betcha.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Same bullshit I presume?

You betcha.

What a bullshitter just like odinson.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview