Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Funny/Clever Wi-Fi Names

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, December 30, 2015, 08:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Mine is "CIA Surveillance Unit 543".

I don't understand that Mr. Crowley?

ac_dunno

If people in the neighbourhood wish to log in to a wifi network, they will usually see networks from surrounding houses.

Then, the neighbour will see you in the street and say "Have you seen any unusual vehicles or people hanging around..."?

Oh of course and thank you Mr. Crowley.

ac_smile

Annie

There's a wifi name on my list that says "Home Alone 2" lol the rest are just boring names like telus12345
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"There's a wifi name on my list that says "Home Alone 2" lol the rest are just boring names like telus12345

We have one of those boring names GrAnnie.

ac_blush

Annie

Ohh whoops, Fash  :oeudC:  Mine's boring too  :icon_wink: I wanted something cool but our son set it all up for us and it's boring but hidden.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Ohh whoops, Fash  :oeudC:  Mine's boring too  :icon_wink: I wanted something cool but our son set it all up for us and it's boring but hidden.

What kind of name would you like GrAnnie?

Annie

Ohh I dunnooo maybe something like "Hey you kids! Get off ma lawn!" lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Ohh I dunnooo maybe something like "Hey you kids! Get off ma lawn!" lol

One that serves a purpose GrAnnie..

I hope your future granddaughter inherits your sense of humour.

Annie

I used to have a cherry blossom tree in my yard with branches that hung over my fence. The neighborhood kids would climb it, swing on it, walk my fence, almost fall. One day I hollered at them that if they fell, I'm not wiping up the blood when their head hits the pavement. It ended up being cut down because the roots were ruining the foundation to my patio and house.  There was one kid who it seemed every day he had a new band aid on him lol

keeper

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Ohh I dunnooo maybe something like "Hey you kids! Get off ma lawn!" lol

A cool name for you Annie would be The Millennium Falcon

Annie

Ya, I was thinking something Star Warsie too  :icon_wink:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

It's possible to change the name without messing up the settings right? I might want to do that just to mess with the neighbors hehehe

RW

You would have to reconnect everything to it I believe.  That's the only thing.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie