The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Mr Crowley's 2015 awards!!

Started by Bricktop, December 30, 2015, 09:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I thought it was pretty creative..... ac_dunno  :laugh3:

I did too, but neither you nor I were given nasty awards even if it was jokingly.

Renee

Not for nothing but I'm a little disappointed that I didn't win the "nasty" award. I tried hard to be the front runner this year. :mad:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Not for nothing but I'm a little disappointed that I didn't win the "nasty" award. I tried hard to be the front runner this year. :mad:

Maybe with a little extra effort, you'll win that award this year Renee.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I laugh at things that are funny.

This thread was funny IMHO. Except what I wrote about that fucking, two-faced snake Munday. I hope he does the world a fave and make this his last year on our planet.

RW

I just didn't like being called the nastiest poster.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I just didn't like being called the nastiest poster.

If it makes you feel any better, you can call me the nastiest poster.

RW

It's more about who said and and it being said after knowing I'm not feeling well is all.  I know the intention wasn't bad but I'm not in a place to be okay with it.  That's all.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It's more about who said and and it being said after knowing I'm not feeling well is all.  I know the intention wasn't bad but I'm not in a place to be okay with it.  That's all.

Will calling me the nastiest twat on the web make you feel better? Cuz you can if you want.

RW

Nah.  I just have to shake this funk.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

This thread was funny IMHO. Except what I wrote about that fucking, two-faced snake Munday.I hope he does the world a fave and make this his last year on our planet.

^This X10. That guy is an absolute rat fuck.

I hope he gets his dick stuck in the ass of some Bangkok shemale and they have to be separated with a pair of bolt cutters.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

This thread was funny IMHO. Except what I wrote about that fucking, two-faced snake Munday.I hope he does the world a fave and make this his last year on our planet.

I hope he gets his dick stuck in the ass of some Bangkok shemale and they have to be separated with a pair of bolt cutters.

I didn't know they made people as slimy as him.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-10/59A462C6-AE41-4415-ADEB-D475E9E5451C_zps4aruoudz.jpg.html">

You girls hit hard. Note to self  :)/-"%£€><~¥#}!?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-10/59A462C6-AE41-4415-ADEB-D475E9E5451C_zps4aruoudz.jpg.html">

You girls hit hard. Note to self  :)/-"%£€><~¥#}!?

I understand why you may feel that way Twenty Dollars..

If you want to do some searching, you'll find out why some people feel the way they do about departed posters.

RW

He still blames me for everything that went down, eh.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

He still blames me for everything that went down, eh.

He still says I lied to him..

Did he really think he was going to remain as a mod while he continually undermined us on another forum?