News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

The Spratly Islands Dispute,Who Is In The Right ?

Started by Gary Oak, December 04, 2012, 12:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"
">

China thinks they own everything.

Including Canada, what bugs me is how many chinese support the idea of Canada being taken over by chinese

Laughing Out Loud

Quote from: "Fashionista"
">

China thinks they own everything.

Including Canada, what bugs me is how many chinese support the idea of Canada being taken over by chinese
That want us to be a vassal state. Canadians are being sold out to China and the Chinese fifth columnists in Canada.

Gary Oak

Most chinese canadiscam males support Chinas efforts to turn Canada into it's vassal state too. With 4 billion people wishing to move to Canada do we really need those who seek our ruin ?

Gary Oak

">

China is still at it even though the entire world can see that China is trying to steal from it's neighbours.....as usual. It is interesting to note that filipino chinese side with China on the ownership of the Spratly Islands.

Laughing Out Loud

">

China is still at it even though the entire world can see that China is trying to steal from it's neighbours.....as usual. It is interesting to note that filipino chinese side with China on the ownership of the Spratly Islands.
Chinese populations throughout South East Asia are not loyal to their host country. The only exception being Singapore where Hokkien Chinese form the majority population. When Chinese form a majority in this country they will finally be loyal to Canada too. The problem is we will be a client state of Beijing by then.

Gary Oak

Can you show me one country where the Chinese are loyal to their h ost country ? Chinese consider Singapore a Chinese city as they do Richmond. Singapore isn't even as Chinese as Richmond. I was expecting a place very similar to Hong Kong when I first went there. If Chinese ever fullfill their aim of forming the majority in Canada they will be loyal to China and China will be considered theirs in their eyes.

Romero

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Can you show me one country where the Chinese are loyal to their h ost country ?

Canada.

Print
User actions