News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

I'd like to talk about sex, just a little...

Started by Mel Gibson, December 31, 2015, 01:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 28 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Wulf"Wow. ac_toofunny

He's a fucking wanker.

I'm well aware of what he is.

Who isn't. But I'm guessing the comments to Shen Li's mom made it especially true for SL.

Whaat... I would hit on her mom... ShenLis opinions be damned if I find her mother attractive.

You can't wait to hit on woman, so you can come here and brag about it.

What do you mean? I´m lost in translation here...

Renee

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Wulf"Wow. ac_toofunny

He's a fucking wanker.

I'm well aware of what he is.

Who isn't. But I'm guessing the comments to Shen Li's mom made it especially true for SL.

Whaat... I would hit on her mom... ShenLis opinions be damned if I find her mother attractive.

You can't wait to hit on woman, so you can come here and brag about it.

What do you mean? I´m lost in translation here...

Go back to Van and suck serb ass. That's where you belong.

Truthfully, there is no good reason for you to be here. All you do is creep on women, talk like a fool and use up mod resources. You are completely unnecessary.

:gthooh7il:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"They haven't stopped RW.  Forum Ninja,  remember?

My New Years res was not to look at VF this year. Is Freud STILL obsessing over this place/RW?

Anonymous

My New Years res was not to look at VF this year. Is Freud STILL obsessing over this place/RW?

I can't get over how weird that guy is. Good call banning him permanently.

RW

I haven't looked either but I have heard from a few people that they are still going strong.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

I laugh just about as hard as you do at evs ridiculous rants, she needs to see a doctor about her obsession of you. It's scary

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I laugh just about as hard as you do at evs ridiculous rants, she needs to see a doctor about her obsession of you. It's scary

I have been saying for a helluva long time now that old Vesna has a severe personality disorder. I don't think anyone can still deny that fact.

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Keeper"I laugh just about as hard as you do at evs ridiculous rants, she needs to see a doctor about her obsession of you. It's scary

So do you, Kreeper.  I'll be fucking brutally honest with you...  You even had a sig designated to RW.

You see nothing wrong with this...  Others do.  How many other posters here have a sig designated solely for their love of another member?  None do.  Why?  It's fucking weird, that's why.

Now, Kreeper, before you even attempt to dissect the personality of anyone else, I can assure you that you are not in a position to do so.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"

So do you, Kreeper.  I'll be fucking brutally honest with you...  You even had a sig designated to RW.

You see nothing wrong with this...  Others do.  How many other posters here have a sig designated solely for their love of another member?  None do.  Why?  It's fucking weird, that's why.

Now, Kreeper, before you even attempt to dissect the personality of anyone else, I can assure you that you are not in a position to do so.

I remember EU used to have sigs proudly displaying his obsession with CC and yours truly. He has the IQ of a fence post though.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

Quote from: "RW"I haven't looked either but I have heard from a few people that they are still going strong.

We all love ya, RW, even though we may show it differently!  :laugh:   And this is coming from a poster that has NEVER White Knighted, kissed ass, or gave a flying fuck what any poster, what any Mod, or what any Admin thinks about my posts or my opinions.  And to the clique here, and there?  Fuck you too!  Eat my shit!

You are somewhat sensitive, and combative at the same time.  Most posters are like this to varying degrees.

WE ALL LOVE THE DRAMAZ!  We all do!

People get attached to a certain societal "norm."  Like a wolf pack does...  People are not like cats.  We are social, with a hierarchy like the wolf pack...  Sadly, some fall into this diluted way of thinking...  Of forming thoughts and opinions.  This then drives their actions.

This has ALWAYS taken place on every forum I have posted on, and have Moderated.  Moderating clearly set rules is the easy part...  Dealing with others that cannot is the hard part.

This form of media is fizzling out, and probably rightfully so.  FaceBook does the same job...  Shit, FaceBook allows more content than these forums do, and posters are blocked by other users!  Only in relative extreme circumstances are their accounts banned.  FaceBook is just one example.  Dying vehicle, is this media.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"OMG!  Mel is so dum.   ac_lmfao

It's the booze talking. After all, it IS Monday night.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview