News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10566
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 06, 2024, 10:32:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I'd like to talk about sex, just a little...

Started by Mel Gibson, December 31, 2015, 01:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 38 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Blurt"Well, I don't know you. I don't think, anyway. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

I'm from Saskatchewan, I like farming, fishing, riding my Harley and classic sitcoms. Pleasure to make your acquaintance too brother. ac_drinks

Well, I'm from Quebec (born in Ontario); I love reading 'n' writing, good conversation, video games, travel, and Eastern spiritual traditions. Not a big fan of organized sports. Never been hunting. I love cats. Zombies are okay, too.

I like travel too Blurt. I have worked on every continent except Antarctica. It's nice now that I can just travel and relax without the stress of work. The old lady and I went to Costa Rica for Christmas. We are planning on going to the country she was born in during the fall.

Stop calling her an old lady or I'll find you and beat you!!!!!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Blurt"Well, I don't know you. I don't think, anyway. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

I'm from Saskatchewan, I like farming, fishing, riding my Harley and classic sitcoms. Pleasure to make your acquaintance too brother. ac_drinks

Well, I'm from Quebec (born in Ontario); I love reading 'n' writing, good conversation, video games, travel, and Eastern spiritual traditions. Not a big fan of organized sports. Never been hunting. I love cats. Zombies are okay, too.

I like travel too Blurt. I have worked on every continent except Antarctica. It's nice now that I can just travel and relax without the stress of work. The old lady and I went to Costa Rica for Christmas. We are planning on going to the country she was born in during the fall.

Stop calling her an old lady or I'll find you and beat you!!!!!

Sorry about that RW. Sometimes I forget that you are so much older than her. :laugh3:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Yeah that HUGE two day age gap. :P

The day she was born you were three times her age-----THREE TIMES. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Blurt, have you ever been shitfaced on barrel wash? There's someone here who says she hasn't. I know it's hard to believe, but there are people who exist that have never been hammered on barrel wash.

Bricktop

You have your own forum too, dontcha princess?

Not so great on integrity, though.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"Blurt, have you ever been shitfaced on barrel wash? There's someone here who says she hasn't. I know it's hard to believe, but there are people who exist that have never been hammered on barrel wash.

I haven't either.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Can't say that I have, Herman.

Not even sure what "barrel wash" is.

I've been screeched in at Trapper John's in St-John's, Newfoundland. Does that count?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Blurt, have you ever been shitfaced on barrel wash? There's someone here who says she hasn't. I know it's hard to believe, but there are people who exist that have never been hammered on barrel wash.

Like I told you Herman, I never heard of barrel wash before..

I thought you were talking about an economy sized bottle of mouth wash.

:confused1:

Renee

Jesus H. Christ, ^ reads like you're vying for a spot in the Miss Canada contest.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

:oeudC:
Quote from: "Renee"

Jesus H. Christ, ^ reads you're vying for a spot in the Miss Canada contest.

:beurk:

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Wulf"Wow. ac_toofunny

He's a fucking wanker.

I'm well aware of what he is.

Who isn't. But I'm guessing the comments to Shen Li's mom made it especially true for SL.

Whaat... I would hit on her mom... ShenLis opinions be damned if I find her mother attractive.

You can't wait to hit on woman, so you can come here and brag about it.

What do you mean? I´m lost in translation here...

Go back to Van and suck serb ass. That's where you belong.

Truthfully, there is no good reason for you to be here. All you do is creep on women, talk like a fool and use up mod resources. You are completely unnecessary.

:gthooh7il:

Hey I like these little conversations with Wulf..

I dont suck serb ass.

Bricktop

Jesus H. Christ, ^ reads you're vying for a spot in the Miss Canada contest.

I think he'd hit a hurdle in the bikini section.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Are you serious???

Judge BLURT!!!!

He will have another meltdown!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview