Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Come on people!

Started by Mel Gibson, January 02, 2016, 02:25:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel Gibson

POST!

Evs and Mimi's forum is at a virtual standstill for the last few days!  Of course I predicted this!

Now, this forum has an opportunity to do what it always wanted to do...

Will you take the opportunity, or will you squander it and make the same mistakes over and over again?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"POST!

Evs and Mimi's forum is at a virtual standstill for the last few days!  Of course I predicted this!

Now, this forum has an opportunity to do what it always wanted to do...

Will you take the opportunity, or will you squander it and make the same mistakes over and over again?

What opportunity is that?

RW

He didn't realise it was a Friday night and people on this board have lives.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"He didn't realise it was a Friday night and people on this board have lives.

We can't always be available on his schedule.

Renee

It looks to me like Mel wants you guys to actively poach members from VF. He's a lowlife slob and any advice he has to impart reflects his shitty character.

Do what you want but the smart money is on ignoring his crap.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"It looks to me like Mel wants you guys to actively poach members from VF. He's a lowlife slob and any advice he has to impart reflects his shitty character.

I disagree with seoulbro about ignoring posters..

I prefer to look at each post on it's own merit.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"It looks to me like Mel wants you guys to actively poach members from VF. He's a lowlife slob and any advice he has to impart reflects his shitty character.

Yeah,......you get back to me when you find some merit in anything Mel has to say.

Don be fooled by his clown like demeanor. He is a mean ass, crude, misogynistic drunk and an abuser of animals.

Sorry Fash, I'm just not as trusting as you.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Odinson

Seoulbro does not ignore anything...

He just wants the points from you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Yeah,......you get back to me when you find some merit in anything Mel has to say.

Don be fooled by his clown like demeanor. He is a mean ass, crude, misogynistic drunk and an abuser of animals.

That's fine Renee, and you probabl know things that I don't..

But I will stick with looking at the post rather than the poster for now anyway.

Renee

But I will stick with looking at the post rather than the poster for now anyway.

Well I guess in a way that's a good thing. It makes you more objective than I ever could be.

Anonymous

Well I guess in a way that's a good thing. It makes you more objective than I ever could be.

For now anyway Renee.

Anonymous

Responding to Mel is one thing because he does actually work. Oddstain is a total fucking pathtic waste of fucking space. No job, woman, no life and no hope. A real useless little effeminate cocksucker.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Responding to Mel is one thing because he does actually work. Oddstain is a total fucking pathtic waste of fucking space. No job, woman, no life and no hope. A real useless little effeminate cocksucker.

Stop with the woman scorned thing... It has been years..  

Maybe Mel is a good truckdriver... I appreciate working logistics.

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Odinson" Maybe Mel is a good truckdriver... I appreciate working logistics.

Good?  I'm the best!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview