Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

New Year's Eve plans

Started by Annie, December 31, 2015, 08:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

We ended up trying to make a gingerbread village, my daughter and I but instead we ended up just decorating the cookie pieces. Then we watched some cheesy movies and ate gourmet popcorn.  At midnight we heard the neighborhood clanging and fireworks in the distance and then after 10 seconds it was all over. Welcome to 2016!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dove"Working. I don't get a day off for 16 days.

Oh my Dove, I always get a long break between Christmas and New Year, but I return to work Monday..

No long breaks now until June when my brother and his family visit us from Manitoba..

We'll go camping near RW's house..

There will be so many of us we might stay inside RW's house.

:laugh3:

God knows I have the room haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

And don't you have a hot tub too RW? Is was that someone else?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

New year's eve---wine, beer and rum and vodka.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Rambo Wong

Holy Angelina Jolie, I and my gang went to karaoke in Richmond and were really suave macho cool and with a lot of charisma and very clever.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Holy Angelina Jolie, I and my gang went to karaoke in Richmond and were really suave macho cool and with a lot of charisma and very clever.

congratulations