Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

ATTN: RW and her Aussie boyfriend...

Started by Mel Gibson, January 12, 2016, 01:53:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Even worse than heroin. Mel is a tweaker addicted to crystal meth now (they call it jib now). I also found out he has been using his mom's phone to send text messages to himself pretending to be an ex wife then posting pictures of the text. Pretty low self esteem. :swoon:

Odinson

Fascination...

Man, I would still tap RealWoman but I wouldn't know what to do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Archiebrarian"Even worse than heroin. Mel is a tweaker addicted to crystal meth now (they call it jib now). I also found out he has been using his mom's phone to send text messages to himself pretending to be an ex wife then posting pictures of the text. Pretty low self esteem. :swoon:

Hello Archiebrarian, what is a tweaker?

I assume you mean someone addicted to illegal drugs.

RW

Quote from: "Odinson"Fascination...

It would be hard to "tap" me while you are laying on the floor twitching and bleeding from your ears.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"Wtf are you talking about?

:oeudC:

Okay, we will play the game and pretend that most of the trolls that come here from Memebe DON'T come here to get a reaction out of you. :laugh:  We will pretend that you didn't cause the biggest stir that shit site ever saw in it's history and we will also pretend that you didn't leave an impression on the remaining inhabitants of that place like no other poster ever did.  :001_rolleyes:

Yeah but not in the good sexy way HAHAHA!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Archiebrarian"Even worse than heroin. Mel is a tweaker addicted to crystal meth now (they call it jib now). I also found out he has been using his mom's phone to send text messages to himself pretending to be an ex wife then posting pictures of the text. Pretty low self esteem. :swoon:

So....which VFer are you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Archiebrarian"I heard even SMPquit posting at vf. Too many elderly troll drug addisted babies with false senses of self worth. He is busy working, going to University and getting married soon.

Do you mean he's getting married to soon or getting married to someone other than soon, soon?

:laugh:

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"Wtf are you talking about?

:oeudC:

Okay, we will play the game and pretend that most of the trolls that come here from Memebe DON'T come here to get a reaction out of you. :laugh:  We will pretend that you didn't cause the biggest stir that shit site ever saw in it's history and we will also pretend that you didn't leave an impression on the remaining inhabitants of that place like no other poster ever did.  :001_rolleyes:

Yeah but not in the good sexy way HAHAHA!

Oh there is obviously nothing good about it. I just think there are a few losers over there that still have some kind of made up relationship with you in their tiny minds. It's kind of obvious.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

So....which VFer are you?

Wow... Maybe you dont know SMP if you dont recognize the thing he says about other members all the time..

Odinson

If you admit you caused the biggest stir in that forum history...

Then why do you wonder about the treatment?

Odinson

It would be hard to "tap" me while you are laying on the floor twitching and bleeding from your ears.

Ok Xena..

Sick of the titanic love too.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Ok Xena..

Sick of the titanic love too.

:001_rolleyes:

Odinson

Yeah RWs face and both hands pressed on that old car window..

And then a couple of smokes after..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview