Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Another Year, Another Misleading Report On CEO Pay In Canada

Started by Anonymous, January 06, 2016, 08:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"Sure I do but what I don't have is patience for this assholey bullshit.

I'm sure Shen Li and Seoul feel the same way.

ac_smile

Shen just calls me out whereas seoul passive aggressively shit talks me to you instead.  Is that a way to deal with something?  I haven't said fuck all to the guy.  Shen, we have our fights and I like em :)

Everyone has a certain posting style..

I have no doubt some people have a problem with mine.....it's just the way it is and I can't change everything about myself to accommodate people that I annoy.

RW

Quote from: "RW"Sure I do but what I don't have is patience for this assholey bullshit.

ac_smile

Shen just calls me out whereas seoul passive aggressively shit talks me to you instead.  Is that a way to deal with something?  I haven't said fuck all to the guy.  Shen, we have our fights and I like em :)

I have no doubt some people have a problem with mine.....it's just the way it is and I can't change everything about myself to accommodate people that I annoy.

I'm happy to be accommodating to an extent.  I'd rather accommodate issues where I can than accommodate this snippy bullshit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

ac_smile

I'm happy to be accommodating to an extent.  I'd rather accommodate issues where I can than accommodate this snippy bullshit.

I hadn't realized I was being snippy..

Well, I shouldn't say that..

I'm noticing the mood at work is not as friendly as it was a month ago and I'm as much to blame as anyone..

And I guess it's reflected in my posting lately too....I must be stricken again with the annual January blahs.

:sad:

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"I hadn't realized I was being snippy..

Well, I shouldn't say that..

I'm noticing the mood at work is not as friendly as it was a month ago and I'm as much to blame as anyone..

And I guess it's reflected in my posting lately too....I must be stricken again with the annual January blahs.

:sad:

You weren't being snippy.  I meant seoul.

It seems we all have our moments and moods.

I hope you come out of the blahs soon.  Just think of summer out at the lake!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Fash, RW has as many hang ups with one particular think tank as she does wih the church,

Totally unkewl dude. :negative:

I work for a top 10 Canadian oil company. We have an opening for a number 2 person to our CEO. This is the ad.
QuoteA competitive compensation package, including discretionary annual performance bonus, benefits, pension and long-term incentives, with a base salary range of CND $400,000 to $900,000 to be negotiated based on experience and qualifications (salary is reviewed annually).

A privately owned, mid-sized, Calgary based downstream energy industry engineering solutions and equiment supplier with international operations was recently seeking a Prez and CEO.
QuoteSalary:

Yearly: min. $198910.4 max. $205000 for 40.0 hours per week

RW

That sounds much more like it Shen.

Chances are, back in the day, I talked to your CEO :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"That sounds much more like it Shen.

Chances are, back in the day, I talked to your CEO :)

Too bad, he hired me anyway. ac_razz

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!