Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Mayor of Cologne: "Women Need a Code of Conduct"

Started by Anonymous, January 08, 2016, 04:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"Islamists?  Really?

Can I get martians?  Anyone?

Gee, Romero's Woman...read the papers.

RW

An Islamist is not a mere Muslim and you have NO way of knowing if these rapist mofos are Islamists without them being caught and interrogated.

I can thank cc for hammering the distinction between an Islamist and a Muslim home ages ago.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "RW"Islamists?  Really?

Can I get martians?  Anyone?

Gee, Romero's Woman...read the papers.

You show me a paper where it claims ISLAMISTS are responsible.

I'll wait.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"An Islamist is not a mere Muslim and you have NO way of knowing if these rapist mofos are Islamists without them being caught and interrogated.

I can thank cc for hammering the distinction between an Islamist and a Muslim home ages ago.

I make no distinction between someone who promote an Islamic conquering agenda and these animals that live by it's misogynistic tenets. Followers of the prophet mo do not belong in civilized Western nations.

Anyway, this shit in Cologne has forced Merkel to modify her destructive position on asylum seekers, but only once they are already in Germany.

QuoteCologne has changed everything, people now are doubting," said Volker Bouffier, vice president of Merkel's CDU party.

Even though no arrests have been made or formal charges laid, Cologne police said those suspected over the rampage near the city's railway station a week ago were mostly asylum seekers and illegal migrants from North Africa.

Some 379 cases have already been lodged, police said, adding that about 40 percent of these related to allegations of sexual assault.

Separately in Hamburg, police said 133 cases have been lodged for similar violence on New Year's festivities.

http://news.yahoo.com/merkel-forced-change-tack-migrants-linked-cologne-violence-005559695.html">http://news.yahoo.com/merkel-forced-cha ... 59695.html">http://news.yahoo.com/merkel-forced-change-tack-migrants-linked-cologne-violence-005559695.html

RW

Illegal migrants = not Merkel's policy on immigration.

North Africa = not Syria

Whether you differentiate between them or not Shen, there is a defined distinction.
Beware of Gaslighters!

easter bunny

The root of the problem lies in how Muslims view women. If women are considered inferior then the standards of 'normal' behavior for men will gradually decline until sex slavery becomes so common that the only way to avoid the ugly truth of how sick your society has become is to invent a contradictory term such as forced marriage. To a sane person there is no such thing.

cc

Poland's govt has said no to immigrants - Angie-baby spins that to mean they have no democracy  :001_rolleyes:

Germany Worries About Polish Democracy, Polish Soccer Fans Respond With Hilarious Banner Drop

http://www.weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/CYY48hxUsAEscIX.jpg">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

WTF does accepting refugees have to do with a country's democracy?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"The root of the problem lies in how Muslims view women. If women are considered inferior then the standards of 'normal' behavior for men will gradually decline until sex slavery becomes so common that the only way to avoid the ugly truth of how sick your society has become is to invent a contradictory term such as forced marriage. To a sane person there is no such thing.

Bullseye!! Where Mulimes come from is immaterial. It's a barbaric ideology that has no business in a civilized nation. Germany is reaping what they have sown with their idiotic open door policy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Poland's govt has said no to immigrants - Angie-baby spins that to mean they have no democracy  :001_rolleyes:

Germany Worries About Polish Democracy, Polish Soccer Fans Respond With Hilarious Banner Drop

http://www.weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/CYY48hxUsAEscIX.jpg">

I was reading how Polish youth are turning to the right in droves. It's the cool thing to do these days. They see Brussels now in the same way their parents viewed Moscow. Western Europe is FUBAR, but former communist countries like Hungary and Poland are determined not to repeat the West's mistakes.

easter bunny

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "easter bunny"The root of the problem lies in how Muslims view women. If women are considered inferior then the standards of 'normal' behavior for men will gradually decline until sex slavery becomes so common that the only way to avoid the ugly truth of how sick your society has become is to invent a contradictory term such as forced marriage. To a sane person there is no such thing.

Bullseye!! Where Mulimes come from is immaterial. It's a barbaric ideology that has no business in a civilized nation. Germany is reaping what they have sown with their idiotic open door policy.

I think a lot of people are finally starting to understand how profoundly different their thinking is from ours.    ac_unsure

easter bunny

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/8b/c7/e8/8bc7e890609fe2fd1a68cd213d247efe.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

I think a lot of people are finally starting to understand how profoundly different their thinking is from ours.    ac_unsure

I knew nothing about what Islam was really about before CC. I thought it was just another religion as benign as Hinduism or Fash's faith. I know it sounds hard to believe, but that's just how ignorant I was of Islam and how incompatible it is with our way of thinking as you mentioned.

Thank you CC. :thumbup:

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"WTF does accepting refugees have to do with a country's democracy?

Citizens say no. But Government does anyway.

Breach of democratic principles.

:001_rolleyes:

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "RW"WTF does accepting refugees have to do with a country's democracy?

Citizens say no. But Government does anyway.

Breach of democratic principles.

:001_rolleyes:

Um, the Polish government said NO though so how is that going against democracy?

Besides, how did the people say no to accepting refugees?  Was there a vote no one heard about but you?
Beware of Gaslighters!