Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Mayor of Cologne: "Women Need a Code of Conduct"

Started by Anonymous, January 08, 2016, 04:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"It's like this: you can either live in a world where crazy people have h-bombs and one day Allah instructs their leader to nuke the infidels so the earth will become a paradise, or you can find a way to convince 4 billion pacifists that Islam needs to be wiped out. Take your pick.

It WILL be the former. The latter requires balls.

easter bunny

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "easter bunny"Ever wonder why so many muslims name their sons Mohammad? It's because according to their book, that's what the name of their messiah will be, and they all want their kid to be the messiah.  :laugh:

Are you being serious or making a joke easter bunny?

I'm not sure where I read that but this seems to confirm it:

QuoteIdentification of the Prophesied Imam Mahdi

Hadhrat Abdullah bin Mas'ood(RA) reports from the Prophet(SAW), who said:

The world will not come to pass until a man from among my family, whose name will be my name, rules over the Arabs.

(Tirmidhi Sahih, Vol. 9, P. 74; Abu Dawud, Sahih, Vol. 5, P. 207;

also narrated by Ali b. Abi Talib, Abu Sa'id, Umm Salma, Abu Hurayra)

http://www.irshad.org/islam/prophecy/mahdi.htm">http://www.irshad.org/islam/prophecy/mahdi.htm

easter bunny

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "easter bunny"It's like this: you can either live in a world where crazy people have h-bombs and one day Allah instructs their leader to nuke the infidels so the earth will become a paradise, or you can find a way to convince 4 billion pacifists that Islam needs to be wiped out. Take your pick.

One thing's for sure: It's going to be an exciting finish.  :pop:

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "easter bunny"Ever wonder why so many muslims name their sons Mohammad? It's because according to their book, that's what the name of their messiah will be, and they all want their kid to be the messiah.  :laugh:

Are you being serious or making a joke easter bunny?

I'm not sure where I read that but this seems to confirm it:

QuoteIdentification of the Prophesied Imam Mahdi

Hadhrat Abdullah bin Mas'ood(RA) reports from the Prophet(SAW), who said:

The world will not come to pass until a man from among my family, whose name will be my name, rules over the Arabs.

(Tirmidhi Sahih, Vol. 9, P. 74; Abu Dawud, Sahih, Vol. 5, P. 207;

also narrated by Ali b. Abi Talib, Abu Sa'id, Umm Salma, Abu Hurayra)

http://www.irshad.org/islam/prophecy/mahdi.htm">http://www.irshad.org/islam/prophecy/mahdi.htm

Mothers really do name their sons Mohammad because he could be their ultimate leader.

:ohmy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

One thing's for sure: It's going to be an exciting finish.  :pop:

I don't know if I would use the word "exciting", but it WILL be big.

easter bunny

Quote from: "Fashionista"Mothers really do name their sons Mohammad because he could be their ultimate leader.

You have to admit, it would be something to brag about..   ac_cool

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Mothers really do name their sons Mohammad because he could be their ultimate leader.

For a Muslim mother it really would.

easter bunny

For a father too. =)

Anonymous

For a father too. =)

Your son is only a halal butcher. ac_toofunny My boy is the king of the Arabs and ultimate slayer of infidels.

easter bunny

cc

Given only the 2 choices. and considering the numbers of victims and tactics, I'd pick "Bundy" over Mo for mine
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Given only the 2 choices. and considering the numbers of victims and tactics, I'd pick "Bundy" over Mo for mine

I don't understand what you mean cc la femme?

ac_dunno

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"Given only the 2 choices. and considering the numbers of victims and tactics, I'd pick "Bundy" over Mo for mine

Hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I don't understand what you mean cc la femme?

ac_dunno

Google Ted Bundy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Bundy was a serial killer who maimed then killed many but did not approach the number similarly slaughtered by the originator of the "religion of peace"  :001_rolleyes:  :001_rolleyes:  :001_rolleyes:

I just find it strange that islamic society worships and follows a mass slaughter of 1,000s and whose teachings deliberately direct the slaughter of millions over the years  up to including today ... and tomorrow

while our society hates / abhors / shuns Bundy (Mo light) with his much lower kill numbers and thinks of him as the devil incarnate for his violent persona

Which takes me to the very root of where I come from - I could not like someone who did what Mo did and taught, much less follow him and hold him in high regard, AND I have to question the core ethics / morals of anyone who can ... even allowing for the taught from birth element

The specific item of naming a child after such a monster along with worshiping such a monster boggles my mind (and greatly depresses and distresses me) as both are done by ALL within the cult, not just by radical fundies

Needless to say my dealing with "nice" people who worship such a person is very conflicted and becoming more conflicted every day
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell