The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I've been BANNED!!!!

Started by Bricktop, January 10, 2016, 06:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

If he was, he sure as shit wouldn't be conducting himself like he does.

Grannie would sooooo kick his ass.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"If he was, he sure as shit wouldn't be conducting himself like he does.

Grannie would sooooo kick his ass.

BULLSEYE!! ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"I have a brother too. He used hold me down, stick his finger down his ass crack and then rub it under my nose.

Disgusting little bastard. :laugh3:

I always wanted a little brother or sister to play with when I was growing up. Maybe it was all for the best I didn't get my wish.

Little brothers aren't too bad, it's big brothers that suck.

I guess I shouldn't tell you about how my brother and two of his friends held me down and poured a plastic bucket full of mud in my face. That was a real treat.  :laugh3: My dad wacked the crap out of him for that. ac_lmfao

Truth be told I probably deserved every rotten thing he did to me. I was a horrible kid. Luckily I had a little sister, so I got to take all my frustration out on her. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Renee"I have a brother too. He used hold me down, stick his finger down his ass crack and then rub it under my nose.

I always wanted a little brother or sister to play with when I was growing up. Maybe it was all for the best I didn't get my wish.

I guess I shouldn't tell you about how my brother and two of his friends held me down and poured a plastic bucket full of mud in my face. That was a real treat.  :laugh3: My dad wacked the crap out of him for that. ac_lmfao

Truth be told I probably deserved every rotten thing he did to me. I was a horrible kid. Luckily I had a little sister, so I got to take all my frustration out on her. :laugh3:

All this fun I missed out on because I'm a Deng baby.

RW

Fun?  Is that what we're calling being a big sister these days?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

All this fun I missed out on because I'm a Deng baby.

You want fun?

How about the day after your thirteenth birthday you get into fight with your 15 year old brother, he chases you, corners you, lunges at you and you fall down the basement stairs breaking your leg in two places?

That was really fun. I haven't had that much fun in years. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

Annie

Oymygawd Renee, that sounded like a blast! Lucky you!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"How did the stairs hold up?

A hell of a lot better than me. Except for where I bled all over the bottom two steps, not a mark on them, asshole.

Anonymous

You want fun?

How about the day after your thirteenth birthday you get into fight with your 15 year old brother, he chases you, corners you, lunges at you and you fall down the basement stairs breaking your leg in two places?

That was really fun. I haven't had that much fun in years. :laugh3:

I would have been the oldest if I had a sibling, so he or she would have the broken leg.  ac_dance

Renee

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Oymygawd Renee, that sounded like a blast! Lucky you!

I know, its hard to duplicate that kind of fun, God knows I've tried.  :laugh3:

Annie

Gee the worst thing I got from my older brother was a nasty gash on my thigh from a bike crash when he took off my brakes and loosened the pedals....Now I'm jelouse, I wanted a broken leg too!  :mad:

Bricktop

A hell of a lot better than me. Except for where I bled all over the bottom two steps, not a mark on them, asshole.

That's a relief.

Good stairs are hard to come by.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

That's a relief.

Good stairs are hard to come by.

That's only true in Oz because you have to import all your wood from China. ac_biggrin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview