The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Re: Idle No More Not Helping Aboriginals

Started by Gary Oak, January 03, 2013, 10:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

I think she got into a snit & was a no-show
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Gary Oak

Shouldn't we just give chugabooze far more money  ? After all they want more money. If we don't give them far more money then shouldn't we be hated forbeing racists ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I think she got into a snit & was a no-show

My husband was watching the news last night and It showed a clip of Theresa Spence speaking outside..

She was being heckled about where the money went..

EU

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Shouldn't we just give chugabooze far more money  ? After all they want more money. If we don't give them far more money then shouldn't we be hated forbeing racists ?

You're not hated, you're too insignificant to garner that reaction...and Idle No More is not only helping Native peoples, it's helping us all.

EU

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQatuaFOmBgmPXRiN5BzOJzIlT89MbpLox3xybTXFTyCzzjxibAzg">

EU

I call, you come like a fckin hairless dog...how many times do we have to tell you imp? No pipeline goin this way...

EU

and yes they are showing all Canadians that you don't have to jump when big business and or Gov't tell you to get out of the way...you're such a brown nosing company puppet, talkin head for multi nationals that of course people thinking for themselves is a threat to you...you've never experienced that sort of higher learning...you are such a fckin follower of multi national rhetoric is laughable, you're a fckin joke...

EU

The Oil Sands is a blight on our good reputation...and you just don't fit in here...

you're better off where common people have no say through dictatorial Governments and children eat from garbage dumps...

http://thegroovini.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/trashpickers.jpg">

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4tmTdY2osDhGiHDUh7fdaTQ114DcV07qcz8xcYD5eip-Vz0xs9A">

Anonymous

My support for Idle No More wanes with every day that Theresa Spence continues her dieting stunt. Here is what life is like for the average person in her band despite tens of millions of taxpayer dollars being spent on Attawapiskat.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQliGsod15rYP-Sro6TpJtCKfBI7fmY9olkf0paDp3VwYvsXVbdYQ">

The chief, councillors and her boyfriend on an $850/day consulting fee live an affluent lifestyle though.

EU

Ya and they want clean water too...imagine the audacity.

EU

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Face it pal, the West has got to change and you are just standing in the way.

Ya me a bunch more will always stand in the way of reactionary assholes like you.

EU

Quote from: "Shen Li"The West is broke and unskilled labour jobs have drifted to where the masses of unskilled workers are(third world)

Again, you can adapt like a real man or get run over like a useless crybaby. Either or is fine by me.

Listen babbykins...ain't nobody gonna run over the ILWU, we been around and stayed around through a lot worse than hysterically misinformed hormonally challenged sweat shop daughters like yourself. Anyone as greedy as you always has to continually be pointing the finger at someone else. You choose to attack working people who have negotiated contracts. That's just business darling, get over it already K? I know you would prefer minions that always work their coffee break, never speak up, work OT for free for right to have as low a wage as possible (you're obviously a hustler for WorkReady...one of those day-wage places that steals from junkies and misfits takin 30% of the salary for "findin" the job) but this is the West...people are a little less Robotic. You must have got here late. Ah well in all her warts and scars, there it is, you can take it or literally leave it boss.

Ya the West...all bad....no one ever wants to come here.

EU

If that's the best you got, obviously you've fallen flat on your face and the silver spoon in your mouth which you were born with has become lodged in that skinny little sit at a desk neck of yours.

Zetsu

Quote from: "EU"If that's the best you got it obviously you've fallen flat on your face and the silver spoon in your mouth which you were born with has become lodged in that skinny little sit at a desk neck of yours.

Spoken like an uneducated useless trash.
Permanently off his rocker

EU

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Spoken like an uneducated useless trash.

Wholey fck looks like it's the other psychotic born into the sweat shop Bosses family...so fcked up he can't convince himself that suckin on his Daddy's tit is ridiculous for anyone over 18..."gee Dad I don't wanna go to work. I'd rather stay home and force myself on the Maid."