The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Want to Lose Weight?...Eat Shit.

Started by Renee, January 12, 2016, 09:57:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "reel"Something like 60% of the average person's non-water weight is bacteria, the majority of it performing beneficial functions.  This means that more of the mass that makes up "you" is actually other life forms than your own biological components.  Effectively, we are symbiotes with the bacteria that run many of the important functions in our bodies.  

Despite the terrible PR move, this treatment isn't so much about "eating shit" as it is about trying to correct a flaw in the culture of your symbiotic partner.  However, simply recognizing that this arrangement exists, understanding the needs of your partners, and working with them would probably go a long way towards preventing problems in the first place.  For instance, slaughtering them with broad spectrum antibiotics and then not actively repairing the damage could very easily allow an unfriendly dictator to take control of the colony and perform a little bit of selective genocide with not enough natives left to resist (like C. Difficile, but there are other less extreme imbalances as well).  I don't think we generally understand enough about the conditions that benefit or harm our colonies of little friends to know how to correct issues, other than by heavy handed solutions like the subject transplant, but I'm sure subtler solutions exist.

Yeah, it's called "urine therapy".  ac_biggrin

I've been in therapy for years.

RW

/waits for Renee to knock that one out of the park  :pop:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"/waits for Renee to knock that one out of the park  :pop:

Unfortunately there are so many options that I'm confused.

I think the old man may have actually found a way to shut me up. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "J0E"Renn, the way for you or anyone else to lose weight is simple:

1) Cut out the sugar, starchy foods, candies, cookies, pop, and other sweets

2) Cut out fats such as butter, high fructose corn syrup, soy based foods. Use Olive Oil instead

3) Eat a lot of wild salmon and asparagus, brocolli every day

4) Eat a lot of fresh fruit and vegetables, such as blueberries, cherries, and other dark fruits.

5) Drink freshly squeezed juice and other organic substances such as almonds

6) Drink/consume only high quality organic  skim milk from a reputable and local dairy.

In short, the overweight person should ingest as many organic foods as they can. Because they are live food which are essentially laxatives that make a person shit and piss out all the fat in their system.

An overweight person has fat everywhere in their body - in their stomachs, their intestines, their bloodstream, their brain. So if a person can flush out all the fats then they can start shedding weight.

The other thing, after a heaping helping of organic foods aka laxatives, then go out and work up a sweat in a gym or a walking trail. this gets the body working and maximizes the effects of the organic foods. It will accelerate the flushing process.

Anyways, I followed the above regimen for 4 months during the summer and lost 30 lbs.

It takes discipline but it works.

Quote from: "Renee"

How many times do you have to be told that your unsolicited weight loss advice is unnecessary and most of all unwanted. You don't have the slightest clue about me or what I have endured in my lifetime.

Now, do I have to really get nasty before you STFU or are you so thick that I need to find you and hit you square in the face with a brick?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

J0E

Quote from: "Renee"How many times do you have to be told that your unsolicited weight loss advice is unnecessary and most of all unwanted. You don't have the slightest clue about me or what I have endured in my lifetime.

Now, do I have to really get nasty before you STFU or are you so thick that I need to find you and hit you square in the face with a brick?

Well Renn...it wasn't intended to be demeaning.

I'm jes' relatin' my own personal experiences.

Other thing, I'd be extremely hesitant to push down any human waste inside my body.

Whatever the so called 'experts' claim, it can make you very sick.

I noticed Reel made a comment about 'blue-green algae'. Well, I tried a form of that once called spirulina.

The result was, I got quite ill. And it's supposed to be 'safe' according to the 'experts'.

I noticed I was getting stomach cramps, and then I felt quite ill for a few days.

Once I stopped taking the stuff, it was back ta normal.

Y'know, the way that article reads - essentially is that the fecal waste serves the same function as organic foods.

That is, to activate a person's metabolism so that their internal organs such as the kidneys, intestines and liver will work harder to push out the fat in their bodies.

I think that's what this probiotic stuff found in these specialty yogurts does as well. I sure get the runs after eatin' that stuff.

What I noticed during weight loss is that results may not show for several months. Maybe a pound or two is shed in that time. But if a person flushes out the fats in the toilet, then the weight loss after the 3rd or 4th month was quite rapid.  So, if you start on an organic diet now, filled with vegetables, vegetable fruit juices coupled with exercise, you may being to see results come around May - which would be an excellent time to accelerate the weight loss program and healthy food treatment, because of course in the summer, everyone sweats harder, exercise more and by the end of this summer, the results should show.

I found the key/secret was flushing out the fats first - which reside largely in your tummy, intestines. Then the weight loss will follow. The reason many give up is they don't see the results right away. But weight loss doesn't work that way. Usually it isn't instantaneous. It comes after the fats have been dumped out or sweated out of the body first. Anyways, ingesting organic foods is like eating food which is 'alive', as opposed to 'dead foods' - stuff like refined foods - the stuff you see on the supermarket shelves or in fast food joints.

Some 'experts' claim the flushing method doesn't work, but that's more or less what these laxative/enema treatments do. A person fasts, and drinks the solution, which is usually concentrated fruit juices which have been sittin' on the shelves for months. But you can get the benefits of these by making the juices yourself with a juicer.

One of my favs was red beet juice, with celery and apple, all freshly squeezed. Then followed by an hour of exercise in the evenings gets the metabolism goin' before you go to bed. Then don't eat anything afterwards.

Anyways, when I was goin' through weight loss, my diet was pretty boring for 4  months. It was the same damn thing every day. Wild Salmon, brocolli fried in olive oil. acai berry extract mixed in with dark berry juice - blueberry, pomengranate. Lots of almonds. Dairy products limited to organic skim milk. No beer, cookies or sweets. No stuff made with white sugar or white bread, high yeast stuff like pasta. Then go exercise for an hour or two. Then usually I'd crap out the waste. Like I said, hardly any weight loss for months.

anyways, if I hadn't gone on a diet back then, I'm sure by now I'd be way overweight. But the diet helped keep my weight down, even if it comes back, it's not as bad as it coulda been.

Renee

J0E

Quote from: "Renee"MOTHER FUCKER! :oeudC:

Well Renn, you kin diss my easy, free method, or you can choose to spend hundreds, thousands on the next weight loss cure which will put a vacuum cleaner to yer wallet. Or that other hair-brained idea which tells you to consume human chit. Man -where is that gonna lead, I tell ya. And those people won't be around when scores of disillusioned and likely ill patients find out it didn't work that well for them. Just take the money, hightail it outta Dodge City an' run, eh Renn?

Y'know, everything I'm sayin' can be found in books like Gary Null's The Joys of Juicing - in which he advocates a fresh fruit/vegetable diet ground down in a blender, and then you drink it fresh - right away. He and others in his field state that the fresher the better, because the longer  you wait, the less potent the juices become.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiIMbs0zkF__BoaEKLaF6q5-9_v3mHaOXuXSJJZaxVgi4Dl7o1">

Anyways, I have a Bulgarian doctor friend whom I met in Canada. His speciality was weight loss and running a clinic back in his native Bulgaria. But even he said he more or less copied everything Gary Null said. Patients from all over the world come to his clinic on the Black Sea in Bulgaria. But it's not the bootcamp type like you'd see in  the USA or Canada. It's more therepeutic, low stress, no beating up one's self psychologically or mentally. Then he puts the patients on a Joy of Juicing type diet.

From what I gather it's quite successful.

anyways, if you went to a Naturopath, they'd prescribe more or less the same thing. Some fancy herbs, lottsa antioxidants, but essentially tearin' a page outta Gary Null's playbook.

Anonymous

Very nice avatar Renee.

Renee

Please God, give me permission to kill this guy.

[attachment=0]facebook_1438486165978.jpg[/attachment]

I know I've posted this before but it's waaaay too appropriate right now to pass up.

J0E

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Very nice avatar Renee.

Yeah, she aint bad lookin'

Y'know, I think if Renn did what I told her, picked up a Gary Null's book, shed the pounds, she could have the slim attractive face she's always wanted.

Just takes discipline.

An' if she caint doit alone, then join some support group ta get others to encourage her.

I think this is just a case of someone not believing in themselves, that they can do it.

Renee

Again Joe, you don't know anything about me. Stop acting like you do and stop creeping on me.

https://j.gifs.com/mZOoOE.gif">

Anonymous

What is with Joe and oddstain talking about appearance on an anonymous forum. Take their likes to FB where that shit belongs.

J0E

Quote from: "Renee"Again Joe, you don't know anything about me. Stop acting like you do and stop creeping on me.

...anyways Renn, if yer really serious about this diet, I'd suggest, don' doit.

I had a relative who drank ditchwater on a farm & he died a painful death at a young age.

Thought he was indestrucable, but apparently, he wasn't.

I'm quite positive that it was something like e-coli poisoning or septicimia.

In other words drinking water laced with cow and animal shit.

It's all bad for you. It's the most toxic substance which comes outta a human or animal body.

It's not called waste fer nothin'.

Anonymous

Quote from: "J0E"
Quote from: "Renee"Again Joe, you don't know anything about me. Stop acting like you do and stop creeping on me.

...anyways Renn, if yer really serious about this diet, I'd suggest, don' doit.

I had a relative who drank ditchwater on a farm & he died a painful death at a young age.

Thought he was indestrucable, but apparently, he wasn't.

I'm quite positive that it was something like e-coli poisoning or septicimia.

In other words drinking water laced with cow and animal shit.

It's all bad for you. It's the most toxic substance which comes outta a human or animal body.

It's not called waste fer nothin'.

Who said Renee is on a diet?

Renee

Joe go the fuck away. You are ridiculous and annoying.

In fact you are so annoying that you make me what to ingest poisonous bacteria just so I don't have to see your posts.