Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Why Can't You Handle The Ace?

Started by Mel Gibson, January 13, 2016, 11:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Ace can't even handle Ace - how does he expect any of us to?

And Ace is that Mel Gibson guy right?

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Oh well...

My words can hurt my little birdie brain...

Even though you are finally being honest, you still sound like a flaming homo. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Yes yes, my little birdie brain...

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"

Even though you are finally being honest, you still sound like a flaming homo. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Odinson does like his gossip.

Well this is a seamstress club..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Is that because you're always spinning a yarn.

Renee

Fuck off, bonehead.

If you feel that this place is a woman's paradise then why are you here?

Well, we all know that answer.....it's so that you can thread bomb like an idiot and most of all, creep on all the women here.

You're a pig.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "RW"Ace can't even handle Ace - how does he expect any of us to?

And Ace is that Mel Gibson guy right?

Yes.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Why is this a factor?  Why am I a factor?

Why attempt to tear apart my character with false allegations and lies?

I love all of you.  It is in my nature!  No joke!  I am the genuine article.  The real deal.  The real motherfucking McCoy.

What I give to people is a reason to live.  A reason to live another day.  Something to look forward to.  I do this in a way that they aren't actually aware of.  I'm smart, so I can pull this off better than most.

I do this in such a way that pushes some borders and boundaries.  It doesn't matter where my income comes from, or what I prefer to do with my spare time.  Makes no difference here.

People are intrigued...  Am I a troll?  Perhaps.

You see, I do what I do.  Love me or hate me, most people tolerate me.  They don't even know why they do.  They just do.

And no matter what happens to me, I just keep on truckin'!  ac_smile

I am a lone wolf.  I don't give a flying fuck about cliques or groups.

I am also German, and we're pretty smart in some ways.  What can I say?

I have fun, you have fun, and everyone wins!~   :laugh:

I've read your posts here and there. You enjoy embellishing your truck, ex GFs, your lifestyle. Makes little difference to me. I would guess that most would think the same of me. One accomplishment I've made in my life that I'm proud of. Proud that I stuck to it and made it work, because it was important to me. What I wanted.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
I've read your posts here and there. You enjoy embellishing your truck, ex GFs, your lifestyle. Makes little difference to me. I would guess that most would think the same of me. One accomplishment I've made in my life that I'm proud of. Proud that I stuck to it and made it work, because it was important to me. What I wanted.

I don't know if Mel embellishes or not, but he 's seriously fucked up. It's too bad because he used to be good poster. Oddstain on the other hand has never had a job, a woman or a life. All he does 24/7/365 is spew horseshit and be a catty white homo on anonymous forum. A truly pathetic, puny little phaggot. You're 10 times the man as those 2 put together.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

Fuck off, bonehead.

If you feel that this place is a woman's paradise then why are you here?

Well, we all know that answer.....it's so that you can thread bomb like an idiot and most of all, creep on all the women here.

You're a pig.

Its more meant as quip back to Herman but now that you mentioned it.... I´m a guy, a paradise filled with women homes me in.

Threadbomb? Meaning I post something stupid and therefore "bomb" the thread..

I do that?

You cant post those bust pics without somebody mentioning it.

Anonymous

^What a pathetic, idiotic, waste of skin little white phaggot. Ur parents wish for 2016 is that you move out of the house or die of AIDS. They don't care what happens first, just as long as ur gone. ac_toofunny

Odinson

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

I don't know if Mel embellishes or not, but he 's seriously fucked up. It's too bad because he used to be good poster. Oddstain on the other hand has never had a job, a woman or a life. All he does 24/7/365 is spew horseshit and be a catty white homo on anonymous forum. A truly pathetic, puny little phaggot. You're 10 times the man as those 2 put together.

Yeah yeah, of course...

These few years here really have been my entire life... I act 3years old..

You are just a meanie buns because I was so immature towards you.. I get it.

Anonymous

I didn't think it was possible,but you sound even more fucking phaggy with each new post. Why don't you fuck off back to your phag phorum where you spend every waking moment and suck DInky's cock you effeminate little shit.

I really fucking hate retarded little homos like you.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"^What a pathetic, idiotic, waste of skin little white phaggot. Ur parents wish for 2016 is that you move out of the house or die of AIDS. They don't care what happens first, just as long as ur gone. ac_toofunny

Oh my lord... I can't Invent something new..

I should stop being dry..

AIDS is a gay disease...

Stereotypically, I might have it...

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"I didn't think it was possible,but you sound even more fucking phaggy with each new post. Why don't you fuck off back to your phag phorum and suck DInky's cock you effeminate little shit. It's not like you have a job or a girlfriend to occupy ur time.

I really fucking effeminate retarded little homos like you.

My hate is irrelevant...

Anyone could beat me up on the streets...

I would feel like a defenseless puppy..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I didn't think it was possible,but you sound even more fucking phaggy with each new post. Why don't you fuck off back to your phag phorum and suck DInky's cock you effeminate little shit. It's not like you have a job or a girlfriend to occupy ur time.

I really fucking effeminate retarded little homos like you.

My hate is irrelevant...

Anyone could beat me up on the streets...

I would feel like a defenseless puppy..

Yep, that's how we see you too ladyboy. I found a good picture of ya.

http://fitandstrongdads.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/skinny-guy.jpg">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview