News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Re: Hey OL, No More Unemployment Enjoyment!

Started by Anonymous, January 07, 2013, 05:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I think this is a decision the government will regret in a few years due to the negative impact it will have on seasonal industries and Canada has many.

Anonymous

Do these changes affect maternity EI?

I was on EI after I gave birth to both of my children.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I think this is a decision the government will regret in a few years due to the negative impact it will have on seasonal industries and Canada has many.

I've always felt it should be made a REAL insurance policy. Higher premiums for repeat offenders like Obvious(no offense) and next to nothing for people like me who wouldn't touch it with a disinfectant barge pole.

F**king Harper........don't worry SL...i was born 10 steps ahead of the gvt......i have already found my escape route around these silly new regs........so i will continue offending (no offense) the system until such time as i tire doing so...... :ugeek:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
I've always felt it should be made a REAL insurance policy. Higher premiums for repeat offenders like Obvious(no offense) and next to nothing for people like me who wouldn't touch it with a disinfectant barge pole.

F**king Harper........don't worry SL...i was born 10 steps ahead of the gvt......i have already found my escape route around these silly new regs........so i will continue offending (no offense) the system until such time as i tire doing so...... :ugeek:

I knew that mental midget Harper was no match for my man Obvious Li.   :D

lol, damn straight.......i wish they would have had video iphones and utube back in the day when i used to torment revenue canada.........some of those meetings were priceless...God i'm getting teary eyed just thinking about it......hahahahaha

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I think this is a decision the government will regret in a few years due to the negative impact it will have on seasonal industries and Canada has many.

Good luck with that...I guess.

:?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Good luck with that...I guess.

:?

l

LOL..no big deal..it's just my anti-govt. libertarian streak.....i get great pleasure in besting the system..i just can't hep myself........

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Do these changes affect maternity EI?

I was on EI after I gave birth to both of my children.

No change.