News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

are asian sons treated better in your asian family?

Started by instigator, January 25, 2013, 12:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "instigator"this is al*pha asian mankind!

What´s that?

Romero

Quote from: "instigator"who am i kidding, i already know youd rather talk about tv, , makeup, clothes, gossip and magazines, etc

It would be a lot better than spending your whole time bashing Asian women.

instigator

Quote from: "Time Flies"Big deal. Racist Western society treats Asian women better than Asian men.

i dont agree with you on everything. i know you live in usa where it is worse than here in vancouver a*lpha asian mankind.

but one things is for certain. asian women are labelled as progressive, heralded and put on the pedestal but the men are demonized as medieval or emasculated as evident by this forum

han chinese is most succesful and populous civilization of all time and also has a history of warfare.

but notice a lot of these types here like to throw these gay or effeminate comments around.

being gay or effeminate would not enable al*pha asian mankind to reach the level it is at currently

Pinay

I'm Southeast Asian but I don't have a brother so I don't have a concept of a son being treated better by the parents.  And I would say that generally, Filipino families treat their sons and daughters equally.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Pinay"I'm Southeast Asian but I don't have a brother so I don't have a concept of a son being treated better by the parents.  And I would say that generally, Filipino families treat their sons and daughters equally.

That's what I thought Pinay..

Some villages in China have boy to girl ratios of 3 to 1 or worse..

The Philippines doesn't have that social problem.