News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Hitting Home - Devout Mohammedan hotel attack leaves 6 Canadians Dead + 24 Others

Started by cc, January 16, 2016, 10:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/burkina-faso-hotel-attack-1.3407326">Burkina Faso hotel attack leaves 6 Canadians from Quebec dead

At least 28 people from 18 countries die in the attack on the Splendid Hotel

Four jihadist attackers linked to al-Qaeda were killed by Burkina Faso and French security forces hours after they stormed the Splendid Hotel and nearby Cappuccino Café, establishments popular with westerners in the West African country's capital of Ouagadougou.

At least 28 died in the attacks, from 18 different countries.

Car bombs Car bombs Car bombs

https://qzprod.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/burkina-faso-fire.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=1600">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

That is sick ceec. I have worked in the near by countries Ghana, Ivory Coast and Nigeria. That area of the world is plagued with different factions fighting.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/burkina-faso-hotel-attack-1.3407326">Burkina Faso hotel attack leaves 6 Canadians from Quebec dead

At least 28 people from 18 countries die in the attack on the Splendid Hotel

Four jihadist attackers linked to al-Qaeda were killed by Burkina Faso and French security forces hours after they stormed the Splendid Hotel and nearby Cappuccino Café, establishments popular with westerners in the West African country's capital of Ouagadougou.

At least 28 died in the attacks, from 18 different countries.

Car bombs Car bombs Car bombs

https://qzprod.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/burkina-faso-fire.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=1600">

Oh how terrible again cc la femme.

ac_crying

RW

So why aren't the other BILLION Muslims doing it Shen?

It's just Islamic terrorists doing what they do.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Fair question. Everyone being a terror machine is not needed and would not alone achieve  the ultimate objective to control the entire world. islam needs every role to achieve its ultimate objective. Every role has its place in the overall scheme

Some chose to tend their homeland,

Some chose to be Hijrahies ,

Hijrah, "jihad by migration", is central in Islam. In fact, the Islamic calendar does not date back to the birth of Muhammed, but to his first Hijrah (from Mekka to Medina) in year 622. This is also the event and the date that mark Islam's transformation into a genocidal, political movement with the aim to destroy all non-Islamic faiths and force all non-Muslims into either converting or slavery (or death).

Seen from an Islamic perspective, the current turmoil in Europe is not a "migrant crisis" – it is Hijrah!

Muslim migration is the most powerful weapon of the Islamists wishing to spread Islam and conquer the West. Today thousands of European cities have most large areas to Muslim parallel societies. Here Islamic law, the Sharia, is established more and more, and a violent, religious fifth-column is mobilized against our democratic society and non-Muslims. These areas have done far more damage to our societies, and gained far more power for Islam, than any bomb. Islamic migration is a most dangerous weapon of mass destruction.

Back in 2009, Gadaffi prophesied that Islam would conquer Europe through Muslim migration. Islamic State has disclosed that it uses migration as a weapon in their war against the West.

Some choose to be preachers and mentors of hate ... groomers for  soldiers or for the next generation of  mentors

Some choose to be baby makers / baby machines

Some choose to be soldiers AKA jihadis

All play their role, whether overtly aware or not

Immigration is the biggest and essential role .... merely the placement of followers / baby machines everywhere is the most important role .... somehow Mo knew non believers would be stupid enough take his people in ... the men, the women, the cute little kiddies ... to make more cute little kiddies .... taking care of the main part of the plan

In 4 - 100 Mo told them immigrants to foreign lands get a guaranteed free pass to heaven yet, while those who stay in islamic lands have to hope the hell he is in a good mood that day .. no virgins but for many a hell of a lot better than dying for the cause prematurely like the soldiers called jihadis. Our good islamic friends usually leave that part out in conversation with us dumb inferiors

"And whoever emigrates for the cause of Allah will find on the earth many [alternative] locations and abundance. And whoever leaves his home as an emigrant to Allah and His Messenger and then death overtakes him – his reward has already become incumbent upon Allah . And Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful." (Quran, 4:100). I can quote 5 separate islam-recognized translations of that verse if needed .. .in fact I think I did just that a few weeks back

I must say Mo knew what he was doing and looked at the big picture and set an effective engine in motion toward a final objective. It's all in the books, the ultimate objective, every detail to get there, every role, every trick in the book, death to apostates keeping followers in line, every cog in the machine to keep it rolling for millenniums  .. .patiently, constantly and continually creeping toward that ultimate objective

Mo  was not yer typical dumb short term thinking non-visionary slaughterer

RW

Thank you for this explaination.  I appreciate you taking the time to explain a backbone of many religions like Catholicism, Mormonism, which is to convert/take over the world.  I'm also not arguing that the spread of Islam throughout the world isn't a HUGE problem.

The thing is, that according to previous posts by Shen, the Koran specifically states that Muslims are supposed to go out and kill infidels - behead them, set fire to them, etc.  If Muslims are supposed to follow the Koran to the letter, why aren't they all killing us?
Beware of Gaslighters!

J0E

I once read somewhere from a Muslim Cleric, that much of the world wasn't ready for the re-birth of Islam.

I gotta admit, he was right.

While the 'Old Islam' was rather quaint, this 'New Islam' is quite violent. Violent indeed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Fair question. Everyone being a terror machine is not needed and would not alone achieve  the ultimate objective to control the entire world. islam needs every role to achieve its ultimate objective. Every role has its place in the overall scheme

Some chose to tend their homeland,

Some chose to be Hijrahies ,

Hijrah, "jihad by migration", is central in Islam. In fact, the Islamic calendar does not date back to the birth of Muhammed, but to his first Hijrah (from Mekka to Medina) in year 622. This is also the event and the date that mark Islam's transformation into a genocidal, political movement with the aim to destroy all non-Islamic faiths and force all non-Muslims into either converting or slavery (or death).

Seen from an Islamic perspective, the current turmoil in Europe is not a "migrant crisis" – it is Hijrah!

Muslim migration is the most powerful weapon of the Islamists wishing to spread Islam and conquer the West. Today thousands of European cities have most large areas to Muslim parallel societies. Here Islamic law, the Sharia, is established more and more, and a violent, religious fifth-column is mobilized against our democratic society and non-Muslims. These areas have done far more damage to our societies, and gained far more power for Islam, than any bomb. Islamic migration is a most dangerous weapon of mass destruction.

Back in 2009, Gadaffi prophesied that Islam would conquer Europe through Muslim migration. Islamic State has disclosed that it uses migration as a weapon in their war against the West.

Some choose to be preachers and mentors of hate ... groomers for  soldiers or for the next generation of  mentors

Some choose to be baby makers / baby machines

Some choose to be soldiers AKA jihadis

All play their role, whether overtly aware or not

Immigration is the biggest and essential role .... merely the placement of followers / baby machines everywhere is the most important role .... somehow Mo knew non believers would be stupid enough take his people in ... the men, the women, the cute little kiddies ... to make more cute little kiddies .... taking care of the main part of the plan

In 4 - 100 Mo told them immigrants to foreign lands get a guaranteed free pass to heaven yet, while those who stay in islamic lands have to hope the hell he is in a good mood that day .. no virgins but for many a hell of a lot better than dying for the cause prematurely like the soldiers called jihadis. Our good islamic friends usually leave that part out in conversation with us dumb inferiors

"And whoever emigrates for the cause of Allah will find on the earth many [alternative] locations and abundance. And whoever leaves his home as an emigrant to Allah and His Messenger and then death overtakes him – his reward has already become incumbent upon Allah . And Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful." (Quran, 4:100). I can quote 5 separate islam-recognized translations of that verse if needed .. .in fact I think I did just that a few weeks back

I must say Mo knew what he was doing and looked at the big picture and set an effective engine in motion toward a final objective. It's all in the books, the ultimate objective, every detail to get there, every role, every trick in the book, death to apostates keeping followers in line, every cog in the machine to keep it rolling for millenniums  .. .patiently, constantly and continually creeping toward that ultimate objective

Mo  was not yer typical dumb short term thinking non-visionary slaughterer

Excellent explanation ceec. I understood the role thing when I lived in the Middle East.

cc

Quote from: "J0E"While the 'Old Islam' was rather quaint, this 'New Islam' is quite violent. Violent indeed.
It was ALWAYS based on violence, control and supremacy.

rather quaint  :laugh3:

http://www.weaselzippers.us/251408-us-forces-provided-support-during-deadly-hotel-siege-in-burkina-faso/">US Forces Provided Support During Deadly Hotel Siege In Burkina Faso

STUTTGART, Germany — A small number of U.S. forces provided support to the military of Burkina Faso during a deadly weekend attack by al-Qaida-linked militants on a hotel and café in that nation's capital. Africa Command said Sunday.

Twenty-eight people died and 54 were injured in the attack in Ouagadougou which started early Saturday and lasted about twelve hours. A total of 124 hostages were freed by the security forces.

"U.S. forces were primarily advising and providing information to the response forces from the Burkina Faso and French militaries," said Chuck Prichard, a spokesman at Africa Command's headquarters in Stuttgart. "A small number of U.S. forces directly assisted the recovery operation in the hotel."

Both American and French military personnel provided support during the siege, helping to secure the area, Prichard said.

RW

cc, what is it about my question re: the Koran that everyone keeps side stepping?  Am I making a point that nobody wants to address or admit to because it doesn't fit the agenda or am I asking something so ridiculous that no one has the balls to tell me?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"cc, what is it about my question re: the Koran that everyone keeps side stepping?  Am I making a point that nobody wants to address or admit to because it doesn't fit the agenda or am I asking something so ridiculous that no one has the balls to tell me?

You mean why everyone doesn't behead infidels? It's been answered many times.

RW

No actually it hasn't been answered directly once.  I've seen a lot of smoke and mirror bullshit, but never a direct explaination.  

Muslims are supposed to follow the Koran to the letter.  The Koran apparently says to behead infidels.  A billion Muslims don't behead infidels.  Why is that?

It's a simple question so I don't understand the song and dance.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Quote from: "RW"The thing is, that according to previous posts by Shen, the Koran specifically states that Muslims are supposed to go out and kill infidels - behead them, set fire to them, etc.  If Muslims are supposed to follow the Koran to the letter, why aren't they all killing us?

As I explained they are following the Kranny . The roles are laid out and generally followed. It says islam as a whole is to follow it. Baby makers make babie, immigrants up the % of islamics in foreign lands, jihadis follow the kill / maim/ rape and otherwise terrorize exactly as "Koran specifically states"

If she stated EVERY islamic was to do exactly the same things. I missed that

I also missed the specific roles, methods, overall coordinated game plan of  the other religions - along with seeing them  being consistently supremacist from inception up to and including today