The best topic

Replies: 10483
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:40:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Flynn

They keep dropping.

Started by Bricktop, January 18, 2016, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Is  this thread just for purported musicians?

Well, whether tis or not ... Stephen Hawking
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

"theoretical physicist" .... that always seemed a gross  contradiction of terms to me ... but fit the scenario
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Angry White Male

Hawking was vastly over-rated, but no doubt the fact that he was a gimp played a part in that...  Anyone non-gimp in his position would not have been remembered.

Bricktop

Credit where it's due. He lasted a whole lot longer than the Doctors predicted.

As to his contribution to humanity...I'll leave that judgment to his peers. Unlike Mel, who is now not only an expert on illegal weapons, but on theoretical physics.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Is  this thread just for purported musicians?

Well, whether tis or not ... Stephen Hawking

Anyone in the public eye cc..

Thank you for sharing that with us.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"Craig Mack, 'Flava in Ya Ear' Rapper, Dead at 47

Former Bad Boy MC who left industry for religion dies of heart failure

Mack is best known for the indelible classic "Flava in Ya Ear," – a Top 10 hit in 1994 that sold over a million copies – and its subsequent remix featuring Notorious B.I.G, LL Cool J, Busta Rhymes and Rampage. The original would eventually reach No. 1 on the Billboard rap songs chart and No. 9 on the Hot 100 and earn a Best Rap Solo Performance Grammy nomination.

I remember him and "flava in ya ear" lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Credit where it's due. He lasted a whole lot longer than the Doctors predicted.

As to his contribution to humanity...I'll leave that judgment to his peers. Unlike Mel, who is now not only an expert on illegal weapons, but on theoretical physics.

I don't think anyone expected him to make it to 76.

Bricktop

kiebers

R Lee Ermy passed at age 74. Nominated for best supporting actor by Golden Globe for his work in 1987 movie Full Metal Jacket, with numerous other credits as an actor. He was a Marine Staff Sargent prior to his acting career.

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Damn.

He made that movie.

Only 74? He seemed immortal.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

kiebers

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Art Bell died too.

Damn I didn't hear about that. Friday the 13th is a helluva day to go...
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

That's the day I'd WANT to go...

kiebers

Harry Anderson, Judge Harry T Stone of the long running sit com Night Court, died today at 65. Damn shame. I enjoyed watching him in all his endeavors.

">

">