The best topic

Replies: 10487
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:28:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

They keep dropping.

Started by Bricktop, January 18, 2016, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Let's have some fun

">

It isn't my type of music cc, but I appreciate his talent.

cc

That last one is not serious. He's making fun of the Platters type music / hokey accompaniment of previous era

Malaguena the opposite extreme -  Spanish style Flamenco

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"That last one is not serious. He's making fun of the Platters type music / hokey accompaniment

Malaguena the opposite extreme -  Spanish style Flamenco

I know, but I meant in general, Roy Clark's music wasn't one of my preferred types of music.

Odinson

George H.W. Bush 1924-2018..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"George H.W. Bush 1924-2018..

Oh my goodness, I didn't know this..

I haven't been watching the news.

Gaon

Quote from: "Odinson"George H.W. Bush 1924-2018..

A principled leader. RIP number 41.
The Russian Rock It

@realAzhyaAryola

May he rest in peace. When he and Reagan were in office, I thought the USA was the safest and best place on earth.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

kiebers

Ken Berry of Mayberry RFD and F Troop passed, he was 85.

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

cc

Nancy Wilson, a three-time Grammy-winning artist who called herself a "song stylist," has died

The vocalist from Chillicothe, Ohio, initially focused on R&B music but later excelled at jazz ballads and torch songs.

She made her debut with her 1961's single, "Guess Who I Saw Today."

Wilson's biggest hit came in 1964 with "(You Don't Know) How Glad I Am," which rose through the charts to the #11 spot on Billboard's Hot 100 singles and earned her a Grammy Award for best R&B recording.

She would win two more Grammy Awards, in 2005 and 2007

">

Anonymous

I just read this headline and thought it was Nancy Wilson, guitar player for Heart.

@realAzhyaAryola

I don't know her. I don't know that song. She was before my time.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

cc

She would win two more Grammy Awards, in 2005 and 2007

Anonymous

Penny Marshall, director of Big and star of TV's Laverne & Shirley, dead at 75

Trailblazing director and female mentor to Hollywood stars dies of complications from diabetes

Penny Marshall, the trailblazing movie director who indelibly starred in the top-rated sitcom Laverne & Shirley, has died. She was 75.  

Marshall's publicist, Michelle Bega, said Tuesday that Marshall died in her Los Angeles home on Monday due to complications from diabetes.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/penny-marshall-director-of-big-and-star-of-tv-s-laverne-shirley-dead-at-75-1.4951099">https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/p ... -1.4951099">https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/penny-marshall-director-of-big-and-star-of-tv-s-laverne-shirley-dead-at-75-1.4951099

Print
User actions