The best topic

Replies: 10492
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:18:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

They keep dropping.

Started by Bricktop, January 18, 2016, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Fashion is worthless unless it has some degree of practicality.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"Peter Tork dead: Monkees bassist dies of cancer at age 77.

Darn.

He was actually a real musician.

Not a monkees fan (neither was he) but sad loss.

Anonymous

Talk Talk lead singer Mark Hollis, dead at age 64 after a short illness.

Anonymous

Luke Perry, the Riverdale star and actor best known for his role as Dylan McKay on Beverly Hills, 90210, has died, his rep confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter on Monday.

He was 52.

Perry had suffered a massive stroke.

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"Luke Perry, the Riverdale star and actor best known for his role as Dylan McKay on Beverly Hills, 90210, has died, his rep confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter on Monday.

He was 52.

Perry had suffered a massive stroke.

I believe he was a smoker, Fashionista:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/FOuOHGgEKno/maxresdefault.jpg">

Smoking pot/tobacco, doin' drugs - that's chit a guy oughta do when he's young.

Past the age of 30, they should butt out.

You know that saying...."Quit when you're ahead."

Otherwise, they pay the price like Luke Perry, eh.

at least I quit smoking when I was in my early 20s.

Did it for kicks but decided it wasn't something I wanted to continue.

Anonymous

Gossip about how Luke Perry lived his life is irrelevant to this thread..

This thread is about famous people who pass away.

Anonymous

Hockey legend "terrible Ted Lindsay" dead at age  93.

Bricktop

Prodigy lead singer Keith Flint suicides...

">

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"If there was ever a useless, indulgent, pointless and absurd human activity, it has to be "fashion design".

I disagree.

Did you see, The Hunger Games?

A futuristic movie where artists off set went wild with dress and make-up design.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Bricktop"If there was ever a useless, indulgent, pointless and absurd human activity, it has to be "fashion design".

I disagree.

A futuristic movie where artists off set went wild with dress and make-up design.

No, I  didn't see it.

caskur

I disagree.

No, I  didn't see it.

Well you might be able to google The Hunger Games costumes. They mix 80's outrageous with 50's and 60s styles and the make-up, especially eye make-up, furturistic.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I disagree.

No, I  didn't see it.

Well you might be able to google The Hunger Games costumes. They mix 80's outrageous with 50's and 60s styles and the make-up, especially eye make-up, furturistic.

I'll do that caskur.

caskur

Its an art feast... Males, females. Out of this world.

https://www.google.com.au/search?tbm=isch&q=Hunger+Games+costumes&chips=q:hunger+games+capitol+fashion+men,online_chips:capitol+couture&usg=AI4_-kT-3swOXZuJjCNGexO_DzSofxJIQg&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj83Zfp6OzgAhVy4XMBHbvvCCwQ4lYIKigB&biw=1280&bih=623&dpr=1.5">https://www.google.com.au/search?tbm=is ... 23&dpr=1.5">https://www.google.com.au/search?tbm=isch&q=Hunger+Games+costumes&chips=q:hunger+games+capitol+fashion+men,online_chips:capitol+couture&usg=AI4_-kT-3swOXZuJjCNGexO_DzSofxJIQg&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj83Zfp6OzgAhVy4XMBHbvvCCwQ4lYIKigB&biw=1280&bih=623&dpr=1.5
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"Subtle make up.

:laugh:

ac_lmfao

That's make-up of people from THE CAPITOL  PANEM
- Andy Warhol