Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Australia - An American's assessment

Started by Bricktop, January 28, 2016, 11:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Where do you live? I've never live farther than 10 miles from the ocean, except when I want to school in Sacramento.

I live in Calgary, Alberta..

It's 1000 kilometres from the ocean.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Where do you live? I've never live farther than 10 miles from the ocean, except when I want to school in Sacramento.

I see. For some reason I thought you lived in Vancover. Probably closer to the Atlantic? I do miss the mountains. Both in winter and summer. Miss it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

I see. For some reason I thought you lived in Vancover. Probably closer to the Atlantic? I do miss the mountains. Both in winter and summer. Miss it.

No, it's about five times further to the Atlantic ocean..

You don't know where Calgary is?

ac_wot

Twenty Dollars

ac_wot

Sorry, never been up there. Wanna invite me? Kidding....

Anonymous

This floors me. Have you never looked at a map of North America before?

RW

I tried my hand at surfing while staying in San Clemente and again in Honolulu down at Waikiki.  We went down to Banzai pipeline as well but I didn't bother touching the water as I'm not a very good surfer.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Me neither. Not built for it is my excuse...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Anonymous

I spent time on the beaches in Zhuhai and the Caribbean, but surf is a man's sport IMO. However, TD proves there is always an exception. :001_tongue:  :tease:

Anonymous

ac_wot

Sorry, never been up there. Wanna invite me? Kidding....

I would love for you to visit the vibrant, cosmopolitan city of Calgary and take in South West Alberta and South East BC too.