Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:44:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Black Actors Boycotting the Oscars

Started by Anonymous, January 19, 2016, 03:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

It's a tough year for any actor that didn't have a role in Star Wars The Force Awakens..

I'm boycotting the Oscars because The Chipmunks Road Chip was not nominated for best picture.

:laugh:

Bricktop

Renee

Maybe they should make a special category for the Smiths and then Jada will be happy.

Something like "Shittiest Performance in a Scientology Movie". Her clan, Tom Cruise, John Travolta and the rest of the Hollyweird Scientology fucktards can all take turns winning it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Maybe they should make a special category for the Smiths and then Jada will be happy.

Something like "Shittiest Performance in a Scientology Movie". Her clan, Tom Cruise, John Travolta and the rest of the Hollyweird Scientology fucktards can all take turns winning it.

I didn't know Jada was a scientologist..

Your suggestion might make her happy until next time.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"Maybe they should make a special category for the Smiths and then Jada will be happy.

The Smiths donate a lot of money every year to organization affiliated with the Church of Scientology. They deny being Scientology followers but in all likelihood they are probably just attempting to avoid the public stigma associated with being wack jobs.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

The Smiths donate a lot of money every year to organization affiliated with the Church of Scientology. They deny being Scientology followers but in all likelihood they are probably just attempting to avoid the public stigma associated with being wack jobs.

I wonder why many Hollywood actors are scientologists or interested in it?

ac_umm

Renee

ac_umm

Because they live in a world of make believe and they aren't very smart?.......Could that be the reason? :laugh3:

Anonymous

ac_umm

Because they live in a world of make believe and they aren't very smart?.......Could that be the reason? :laugh3:

Perhaps it is Renee..

I have never known a scientologist that I am aware of.

Anonymous

She's caved in and backed off a bit, but I would think she still feels no sympathy for whiners like Smith.

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/jan/22/oscars-2016-charlotte-rampling-diversity-row-racist-to-white-people">http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/ja ... ite-people">http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/jan/22/oscars-2016-charlotte-rampling-diversity-row-racist-to-white-people

Oscars 2016: Charlotte Rampling says diversity row is 'racist to white people'

The British actor, who is nominated for the best actress award, says black actors may not have been good enough to make the list of Oscar nominees

@realAzhyaAryola

I am more inclined to be of the same mind as Ms. Rampling. I doubt the black race had anything to do with the selection of worthy performances, not that this is an award show that deserves the attention of the world stage.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I am more inclined to be of the same mind as Ms. Rampling. I doubt the black race was involved in the selection of worthy performances, not that this is an award show that deserves the attention of the world stage.

It doesn't deserve anyone's attention.

@realAzhyaAryola

By the way, I've been a fan of Charlotte Rampling from the moment I set eyes on her. She has a rare beauty. I thought she was very hot as a young woman. She has aged but she's still beautiful to me. I hope her acting is worthy of the award. I have yet to see her movie.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hZr_ihzVfYg/UGc0XdwhjJI/AAAAAAAAJWc/6aNHMrvXaWA/s1600/charlotte_rampling_1.png">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Herman"

That's not entirely accurate. It is an art form. However, there's more important things in the world to solve such as the water in Flint, Michigan, for example. God help those folks.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Herman"

That's not entirely accurate. It is an art form. However, there's more important things in the world to solve such as the water in Flint, Michigan, for example. God help those folks.

I meant the Oscars. Vanity is not an art form.

@realAzhyaAryola

I was speaking of acting. For your information, I don't support vanity.
@realAzhyaAryola