Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Herman...is this you?!?

Started by JOE, September 30, 2016, 03:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Oberon"Allo, allo allo...what's going on here, then?

Oh, hell I don't know. Everybody in rural Saskatchewan has firearms. I have a 22 and a 270 if I get pesky badgers digging big holes or a nice buck on my property.

Are your firearms legal Herman?

Do most farmers in Saskatchewan own firearms in your opinion?

Yes, I have a restricted PAL too, but I do not own any restricted guns. And yes again, nearly every farmer in Saskatchewan has a long gun or two or more.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "JOE"http://wpmedia.news.nationalpost.com/2016/09/img_9649-jpeg-1.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=620">

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/fear-in-farm-country-saskatchewan-farmers-take-up-arms-after-masked-men-enter-land">http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canad ... enter-land">http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/fear-in-farm-country-saskatchewan-farmers-take-up-arms-after-masked-men-enter-land

QuoteBarry Kidd understands that you just can't go around "shooting people," but he also knows that what is his, is his, and that he works hard, and that people coming onto his farm in rural Saskatchewan and looking to steal something — or worse — are people he is not about to back down from.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cs-y20tUsAEGnB3.jpg">https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cs-y20tUsAEGnB3.jpg[/img]

"Most farmers are armed in the field," Kidd says. "It has always been that way for us — you don't want a skunk to go through your combine (harvester) since, when you ask a skunk to move, he won't — so for that reason we have always carried guns.

"But now that has been added to something altogether different: We have guns. We carry guns, and we want the criminals to know it."

Around noon on Sept. 19, a farm labourer on a property near Fiske, a rural crossroads with an old curling rink and even an older grain elevator, saw three women in the road and a black SUV parked nearby. He slowed his vehicle. Drawing closer, he realized the women were masked — and armed. One levelled a pistol at the windshield of the truck, whereupon the labourer ducked and barrelled toward the trio. No shots were fired, an RCMP manhunt ensued.

The search ended without any arrests, but it has triggered a movement among the province's farmers to openly declare themselves armed and prepared to protect what is their own. Photos of rifles in combines proliferated on social media in the days after the episode near Fiske. A Facebook page — Farmers With Firearms — was launched. Its members sprang into action this past Monday evening, providing updates on a high-speed pursuit involving a green pickup truck that had been spotted in a farmyard northwest of Rosetown. Several farmers gave chase. Local RCMP were called twice before responding, according to a farmer privy to the details of the chase, who requested anonymity. RCMP would not confirm the incident, or whether any arrests had been made.

Barry Kidd doesn't fault the Mounties. They are overwhelmed, he says. Kidd now sleeps with a shotgun next to his bed. It used to be for coyotes. The third generation wheat grower met with 10 other farmers recently to discuss forming rural patrols and using drones to monitor their land near Rosetown. Two years ago, his house was robbed. Now he padlocks all the doors that he once left open.

I believe Herman is way ROUNDER.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Total Dumbass didn't like the former owner and a former mod(Renee). Surprise , surprise he doesn't like the current owner and a current mod(Herman).

What is this nasty idiot doing here? At least confine his childish insults to RR.

I don't care what his opinion is of me and I would be surprised if Herman does either..

But, keep the childish garbage confined to RR and he will be free of mod approval.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Total Dumbass didn't like the former owner and a former mod(Renee). Surprise , surprise he doesn't like the current owner and a current mod(Herman).

What is this nasty idiot doing here? At least confine his childish insults to RR.

I don't care what his opinion is of me and I would be surprised if Herman does either..

But, keep the childish garbage confined to RR and he will be free of mod approval.

Of course I do not give a shit what any troll thinks. I can live with your suggestion. I think most people can.

kiebers

Should this thread be moved to RR? After all, it seems somewhat childish. There will be many members confined to RR if we are totally fair about childishness since we all may fall in that category at some point in time.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Should this thread be moved to RR? After all, it seems somewhat childish. There will be many members confined to RR if we are totally fair about childishness since we all may fall in that category at some point in time.

Don't move it. The op is playful fun. TD cannot make the distinction between humour and RR stupidity.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "kiebers"Should this thread be moved to RR? After all, it seems somewhat childish. There will be many members confined to RR if we are totally fair about childishness since we all may fall in that category at some point in time.

As if I'm the only one flinging childish insults? Beyond my solid point of view, it is childish, and mostly boring. As for right now, Langosta is going off. Bye.

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

As if I'm the only one flinging childish insults? Beyond my solid point of view, it is childish, and mostly boring. As for right now, Langosta is going off. Bye.

Good points.

Enjoy your day at Langosta.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Yes, you are being a pest and an idiot. This thread is a prime example of you derailing threads with childish stupidity.

kiebers

How about I do this. This thread is all about ridiculing/poking fun at Herman. How about I move every post, that does not ridicule/poke fun at Herman, to RR. That would cure the derailment issue. Guess which 2 posts would be left? Aw hell, lets go ahead and split it off to RR.

Ok 3 posts...Herman should be able to defend himself.

kiebers

Split the topic...didn't leave much left.

.....oh well

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Yes, you are being a pest and an idiot. This thread is a prime example of you derailing threads with childish stupidity.

He has had so many chances. He has spammed the main board with the same insulting pictures of Shen Li, myself, Renee, and kiebers too. He was given warnings, timeouts, had his image posting privileges taken away and he never learns. And ya, he cannot distinguish between satire like Joe's op and Irish Kum style boring repetitive stupidity. Before he was placed on mod approval, I was moving 95% of his posts to the Miscellaneous thread in RR. Since he registered here, he has not shown himself capable of posting much else. I can confidently say that RW and Renee would agree with me if they were here.

He whines to Fash all the time about how unfairly he is being treated. She usually gives in to his whining and he gets restrictions removed and thirty minutes later he's on the  main board spamming it with "Canadian assumPshuns," "you're fat" and stupid, childish images. If he wants to post like Irish Kum or Dilf, confine him to RR so he can be among people just like himself. But keep his garbage off the main board.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"How about I do this. This thread is all about ridiculing/poking fun at Herman. How about I move every post, that does not ridicule/poke fun at Herman, to RR. That would cure the derailment issue. Guess which 2 posts would be left? Aw hell, lets go ahead and split it off to RR.

Ok 3 posts...Herman should be able to defend himself.

TD does not understand satire. All his posts belong here. And I am not the first mod to arrive at that obvious conclusion.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Split the topic...didn't leave much left.

.....oh well

I merged the remaining posts here into RR..

They seemed lonely on the main page.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview