The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Fight Nice Children

Started by RW, January 19, 2016, 04:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Wulf"So what is it from the tubby moron's perspective?

I can fight him.  :laugh:

I am really scared.. :laugh3:

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"

I didnt mean it as a threat...

We probably drink coffee in the same break place...

Wulf

The difference is, Herman could only hang out and drink his joe for about 10 mins and then he would have to go back to work.

You on the other hand, could hang out there all day and make a nuisance of yourself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
The difference is, Herman could only hang out and drink his joe for about 10 mins and then he would have to go back to work.

You on the other hand, could hang out there all day and make a nuisance of yourself.

You got that right Wulfie. Oddstain has no job, no life, no black woman, no pretend black triplets, no height, no muscle and no balls. Fuck off and stay fucked off.

Watson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Renee"Wow, you don't have a head like Stewie. In fact your head looks pretty normal and you're not bad looking either.

Now I'm disappointed, I was expecting a real circus freak.

Thanks a lot pal. :laugh3:

Herm posted his picture? I guessed he would look like a toothless dork.

You're just a whole lot of wrong aintcha peanut.

I have to be honest RW, and I mean this not to offend Herman, but I pictured him entirely different.

I have to admit that his appearance took me by surprise as well and I mean that in a good way.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

It's a shame you fat girls have such low standards. Dinky Dianna would never lower herself to someone as ugly as Herman.

RW

Do we not talk enough about you Freud that you have to come over and force yourself as a topic of conversation? Could you be any more of a fucking bore?  ac_boring

PS - I love how obsessed with me you are.  It's flattering.   ac_blush
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

Odinson

Quote from: "Wulf"

I havent had a job like that since I was 17years old...

A job that required some timecards.

Renee

Dinky Dumbass, reminds me Monkey Pants.

They both do the same shit when they are denied entry to a forum. They cry, whine, talk trash about the members and try to weasel their way in anyway they can. There is something emotionally lacking in an individual that constantly seeks to be a part of a group or organization that doesn't want them.

The poor boy is not only gender confused but he is socially confused as well.

Maybe his mommy spent too much time baking cupcakes for the local chapter of the Hells Angels and didn't pay enough attention to him when he was a child. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Dinky has the hots for you RW  :thumbup:

Awwww isn't that sweet.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"Dinky Dumbass, reminds me Monkey Pants.

They both do the same shit when they are denied entry to a forum. They cry, whine, talk trash about the members and try to weasel their way in anyway they can. There is something emotionally lacking in an individual that constantly seeks to be a part of a group or organization that doesn't want them.

Maybe his mommy spent too much time baking cupcakes for the local chapter of the Hells Angels and didn't pay enough attention to him when he was a child. :laugh3:

Dinky reminds me of  ac_umm

Wait I don't care.  He's insignificant and smells of someone's skirt.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Watson"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Renee"Wow, you don't have a head like Stewie. In fact your head looks pretty normal and you're not bad looking either.

Now I'm disappointed, I was expecting a real circus freak.

Thanks a lot pal. :laugh3:

Herm posted his picture? I guessed he would look like a toothless dork.

You're just a whole lot of wrong aintcha peanut.

I have to be honest RW, and I mean this not to offend Herman, but I pictured him entirely different.

I have to admit that his appearance took me by surprise as well and I mean that in a good way.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

It's a shame you fat girls have such low standards. Dinky Dianna would never lower herself to someone as ugly as Herman.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Who's mother are we talking about? :laugh3:

Watson

Who's mother are we talking about? :laugh3:

Your slut mother you ugly inbred bozo.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview