Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Why is everybody buying Bowie albums?

Started by Bricktop, January 18, 2016, 01:22:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Renee

A lot of fools out there think that only the work of dead artists are worth something. There are also many pretend Bowie fans who will now run out and buy his work because they think its the thing to do.

The only saving grace is that there may be a few among them that will discover his genius and truly enjoy his work.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"A lot of fools out there think that only the work of dead artists are worth something. There are also many pretend Bowie fans who will now run out and buy his work because they think its the thing to do.

The only saving grace is that there may be a few among them that will discover his genius and truly enjoy his work.

I bought Let's Dance from ITunes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"A lot of fools out there think that only the work of dead artists are worth something. There are also many pretend Bowie fans who will now run out and buy his work because they think its the thing to do.

Not me. I won't be buying his music because he died.

Anonymous

I am rediscovering his musical genius.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I am rediscovering his musical genius.

I am listening to some of his music for the first time..

The only songs of his I'm familiar with are his commercial hits.