Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Anyone Here?

Started by Harvard Gent, January 23, 2016, 09:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Harvard Gent"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^Unlike Mel/Harvard Gent, I've quit drinking.

I only drink fine whiskey on occasion.  Never watered down.  As a Harvard gent, I have impeccable tastes for the finer things in life.

Who's this Mel?  Is he a problem?  I am not this poster.  I am a Harvard Gent!

What was it this time Mel? Did you call mimi a cunt?

RW

Harvard Gent had to go re-activate his account.  Don't wait up for him.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Harvard Gent"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^Unlike Mel/Harvard Gent, I've quit drinking.

I only drink fine whiskey on occasion.  Never watered down.  As a Harvard gent, I have impeccable tastes for the finer things in life.

Who's this Mel?  Is he a problem?  I am not this poster.  I am a Harvard Gent!

What was it this time Mel? Did you call mimi a cunt?

not even close, its his pathetic personality, or lack there of.

im still wondering when hes going to clean that Canadian Tire shot gun of his.

keeper

You think Mel would TRY and hide who he was, Like maybe try using "jock my cock" next time Mel , Idiot!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Harvard Gent had to go re-activate his account.  Don't wait up for him.

Now will the mystery of whether he called mimi a cunt again may never be solved. Thanx a lot RW,

RW

According to Mel, he got tossed was impersonating a mod or some such crapola.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"According to Mel, he got tossed was impersonating a mod or some such crapola.

What exactly does impersonating a mod on VF consist of? Speaking with a Balkan accent, growing hair on your ass and encouraging lunatics/trolls/unemployed fake nazi gossipers who hate us?

RW

Well using one of my previously used avatars is impersonating a poster so I can only imagine...
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Does this Mel Gibson guy create new handles when he posts here because he forgot the pw of his previous handles?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Does this Mel Gibson guy create new handles when he posts here because he forgot the pw of his previous handles?

I create new handles from time to time, as I am so despised that I get banned typically on sight for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Quite comical, actually.  This is what happens when you put a person in a position of power that has lost the ability to control their own surroundings in "real life."

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"According to Mel, he got tossed was impersonating a mod or some such crapola.

That's the reason they gave.  I wasn't actually impersonating any Mod.

They simply don't have a reason to ban me, so they come up with some BS like impersonating a Mod.

I think I may have offended Mimi.  One person that cannot stand to be offended there is her, and it's a bannable offence, even though it's not listed in the TOS.  They should actually update their TOS, so that it is known that "offending Mimi" is a bannable offence.

Anonymous

It's different here.  Here I'm just banned for no reason whatsoever.  No excuses are fabricated.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jesus Christ"It's different here.  Here I'm just banned for no reason whatsoever.  No excuses are fabricated.

I wish you would use a different handle.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I wish you would use a different handle.

Trust me.  Once RW smells my presence, this account will be frozen also!  Should be in a matter of minutes...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jesus Christ"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I wish you would use a different handle.

Trust me.  Once RW smells my presence, this account will be frozen also!  Should be in a matter of minutes...

Why don't you use Mel Gibson?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview