Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

Germans Must Ban ALCOHOL If They Want To Prevent Further Sex Attacks

Started by Anonymous, January 24, 2016, 12:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Even before the current influx It has always been obvious that bringing in a large quantity of indoctrinated-from-birth intolerance  (woman hate and abuse, gay hate, non-follower hate, democracy hate, West  hate, justified violence, etc., etc., etc.) would not end well at some point in time .. starting in one country and then rapidly spreading like wildfire through all of the EU ... and then to the rest of the West.

France (very high numbers) and UK (the worse of the worse islamists) were previously expected to be the start of it all.

The current influx makes a horrible ending not only inevitable but much much sooner

Thanks to Angy's unexpected current suicide run, her country will likely become the one to get it started and much sooner than previously expected

The always inevitable end spriral  will start (or already has started) with the absolute need to crack down to which the response will be increased defiance ... to which crackdown will have to become stronger and followers will draw together tighter ... to which defiance will further increase and followers will draw together even tighter .. to which ...... you get it ... and the spiral toward the  horrible  ending is on

For years it has always been like watching a now a slow motion train wreck in action .. . the train, with more and more cars attached to it ...  very slowly picking up speed. Now the train is picking up speed at a much faster and ever-accelerating rate of speed increase.... is now rushing headlong toward disaster
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Europe is FUBAR. A new caliphate from Londonistan down to Mohammadseilles in France.

http://en.blobla.com/bla/what-does-obama-say-about-you?ref=rs">

cc

Had it been left at previous rates of increase to slowly increase and baby-make it could well have ended that way.

However, it is being forced to a head right now while the % is quite low.

Here's a remarkable "DUH"

Merkel: Anti-Semitism More Widespread Than We Imagined Among Asylum Seekers...

"DUH" "DUH" "DUH" "DUH" "DUH" "DUH" "DUH" "DUH" "DUH"

Anonymous

I wince when I read this. It's 2016.
QuoteThe group complained that the female victims had brought the unwanted attention to themselves by dressing in a manner that North African men were not accustomed to.

The group claimed: 'You cannot expect to chuck a naked antelope in front of a lion and not expect it to react. It is mind boggling that with so much time spent teaching children about sex at school, they completely forget to pass on this basic biological fact.'

As a consequence of the attacks, they urged the German government to introduce a ban across the country on the consumption of alcohol.

The group also blamed women for getting attacked by inciting the young men.

In one section of the Facebook post, which has since been deleted, the group claims: 'Some women should think about whether it is wise to lightly dressed and drunk, to go between hordes of drunken men.

cc

It's no longer 2016 when one introduces large doses of 622

I'd work the math for a true average date if things were stable, but seems the quantity ratio is changing daily now

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"It's no longer 2016 when one introduces large doses of 622

I'd work the math for a true average date if things were stable, but seems the quantity ration is changing daily now

How do Islamic extremists reconcile embracing social media while promoting the social values of the Late Antiquity?

cc

Easy. islam is about "whatever works for it in supremacy long haul"

The instruction manuals are pure genius from a supremacy perspective ... bogglingly so in fact.

The very effective Mein Kampf is Jay Vee compared to the "Mein Koranmpf"

For one of so many enlightening examples, did you know that lying so long as it furthers islam's end is not only permissible but gets one heaven browny points. It even has a name in the books- "Taqquiya"

One can even "become" an xian or Jew if it is used in a way so as to further islam's supremacy objective

Just another tool in the overall multi-faceted arsenal

The books don't even try to hide the supremacy instructions  - somehow knowing non followers would either not read them OR discount / obfuscate / discount what is OPENLY written - subtle, islam is not

There are none so blind as those who will not see

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Easy. islam is about "whatever works for it in supremacy long haul"

The instruction manuals are pure genius from a supremacy perspective ... bogglingly so in fact.

The very effective Mein Kampf is Jay Vee compared to the "Mein Koranmpf"

For one of so many enlightening examples, did you know that lying so long as it furthers islam's end is not only permissible but gets one heaven browny points. It even has a name in the books- "Taqquiya"

One can even "become" an xian or Jew if it is used in a way so as to further islam's supremacy objective

Just another tool in the overall multi-faceted arsenal

The books don't even try to hide the supremacy instructions  - somehow knowing non followers would either not read them OR discount / obfuscate / discount what is OPENLY written - subtle, islam is not

There are none so blind as those who will not see

However, once the Jews and Xtian have served their purpose for allah, I would imagine they are to be slaughtered too. Same goes for Western Islamo apologists like Rohammad.

cc

That's the irony of it for "Western Islamo apologists like Rohammad"

According the Mein Koranmpf, islam teaches to respect strength and ABHOR weakness and that ....

those who fight it and finally surrender are not to be hurt - those who were too weak minded and helped it (i.e. traitors to their own people) are loathed as weak traitors by the very ideology they supported AND have a short lifespan

I guess full conversion will be his only hope - I can picture him Bum-Up and groveling ... while muttering .. "but, but, I was on your side"

ac_smile

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"That's the irony of it for "Western Islamo apologists like Rohammad"

According the Mein Koranmpf, islam teaches to respect strength and ABHOR weakness and that ....

those who fight it and finally surrender are not to be hurt - those who were too weak minded and helped it (i.e. traitors to their own people) are loathed as weak traitors by the very ideology they supported have a short lifespan

I guess full conversion will be his only hope - I can picture him Bum-Up and groveling ... while muttering .. "but, but, I was on your side"

ac_smile

Islam is all about survival of the fittest/meanest/mercy is for the weak.

cc

The "I was blind" drawing above is one I did for our Parkinson's friend's website

If I get time I should do one with our resident weak willy islam helper  Bum-Up and groveling to a Fundy with a sword held over his neck ... with you and I going  about our lives

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"The "I was blind" drawing above is one I did for our Parkinson's friend's website

If I get time I should do one with our resident islam helper  Bum-Up and groveling to a Fundy with a sword held over his neck

ac_smile

I look forward to seeing it.

http://sg.blobla.com/content/obama/background.jpg">

Rambo Wong

... So you support the rising tide of xenophobia in Germany?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"... So you support the rising tide of xenophobia in Germany?

xenophobia:
Quotenoun

intense or irrational dislike or fear of people from other countries.

Some Muslims are European born, so pick another word dickhead.