Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

Germans Must Ban ALCOHOL If They Want To Prevent Further Sex Attacks

Started by Anonymous, January 24, 2016, 12:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"... So you support the rising tide of xenophobia in Germany?

So, it's xenophobia now instead of sinophobia Rambo?

He must have learned a new word. At least he is trying to expand his vocab. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Lance Leftardashian

Germans must show respect for the multicultural society their country has become. If alcohol and revealing clothing offends some cultural groups in Germany, then Germans must show tolerance.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Germans must show respect for the multicultural society their country has become. If alcohol and revealing clothing offends some cultural groups in Germany, then Germans must show tolerance.

But maybe German boxers have been the victims of rigged gloves and cannot let it go. I think you can relate to that Joak.

ELPHUPPHY

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Germans must show respect for the multicultural society their country has become. If alcohol and revealing clothing offends some cultural groups in Germany, then Germans must show tolerance.

Germans dont have to show respect for any other culture besides their own. Liberals like you are why muzzie scum get away with what they get away with. Germans should throw the raghead bastards out on their asses and so should we.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"

Germans dont have to show respect for any other culture besides their own. Liberals like you are why muzzie scum get away with what they get away with. Germans should throw the raghead bastards out on their asses and so should we.

Agreed!!

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"

Agreed!!

Agreed Hell; the liberal scum should be thrown out. Get rid of the fucken enablers and the muzzy pigs will assimilate or they will be pay the price. That's how emigration is supposed to work. Stop the appeasement and the enabling, hold the foreign demographic accountable for their social behavior.

Maybe I've had too many beers at lunch but I'm sick and tired of people NOT placing the blame for the Muslim situation squarely where it belongs. This whole multicultural, why can't we all get along bullshit is for weak ass idiots.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

There is something to be said for limiting alcohol consumption.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"There is something to be said for limiting alcohol consumption.

Muslims are supposedly forbidden to drink alcohol. This whole discussion is ridiculous.

keeper

I say ban all alcohol and legalize weed..

Vote Keeper for president.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"There is something to be said for limiting alcohol consumption.

Muslims are supposedly forbidden to drink alcohol. This whole discussion is ridiculous.

I know, but perhaps Germans should consider limiting alcohol consumption too.

Renee

:oeudC:  seriously????

Perhaps human ferver for religion should be limited as well.

Lance Leftardashian

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"

I know, but perhaps Germans should consider limiting alcohol consumption too.

They should do it out of respect for Muslims. Germans need to be more tolerant.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee":oeudC:  seriously????

Perhaps human ferver for religion should be limited as well.

I take that back, I don't know how big a problem alcohol is in Germany.