The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Renee, I bow to your genius.

Started by Bricktop, January 25, 2016, 05:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Hell, I'd say John Candy was much thinner than that sack o' fat.

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Hell, I'd say John Candy was much thinner than that sack o' fat.

Wait ... who are you talking about?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Rotunda.

Still not clarifying...
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"I'd need high powered binoculars to admire ALL of that ass.

Perhaps the guys in the international space station can oggle it?

You do know that binoculars make things appear closer than they actually are, don't you. So viewing something that is already big with binoculars makes sense how?  

Christ old man, the only thing slower than your wit is the speed in which you can empty your bladder.

On the other hand, you fart brained throwback, one might need binoculars to see from one SIDE of your fat ass to the OTHER.

Fuck, I know you pack a lot of fat in the body, but how do you get all that much stupid in there.

Oh so you started out using binoculars to admire my ass (your words) but now you are claiming you are just looking across it.    :nea:

You talk like a little boy that just got caught pulling on his pecker by his mom. :laugh3:

You'll say anything to weasel out from under the embarrassment. I'll bet your wrinkled face is bright red about now but that's okay, it's probably is a nice change from its usual gray blue pallor.

In any event you seem oddly fascinated with my ass and that's okay as well; you wouldn't be the first. Just don't start pestering me for pics. I'm not some aligator wrestling, swamp hag that you once had wood for. :laugh3:

No. You're not.

She was much thinner than you.

I have as much desire to see your ass as I do Odinson's family portrait. There is only so much "ugly" I can cope with.

They couldn't drag oddstain away from VF long enough to pose his puny, effeminate little body for a portrait.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"I'd need high powered binoculars to admire ALL of that ass.

Perhaps the guys in the international space station can oggle it?

You do know that binoculars make things appear closer than they actually are, don't you. So viewing something that is already big with binoculars makes sense how?  

Christ old man, the only thing slower than your wit is the speed in which you can empty your bladder.

On the other hand, you fart brained throwback, one might need binoculars to see from one SIDE of your fat ass to the OTHER.

Fuck, I know you pack a lot of fat in the body, but how do you get all that much stupid in there.

Oh so you started out using binoculars to admire my ass (your words) but now you are claiming you are just looking across it.    :nea:

You talk like a little boy that just got caught pulling on his pecker by his mom. :laugh3:

You'll say anything to weasel out from under the embarrassment. I'll bet your wrinkled face is bright red about now but that's okay, it's probably is a nice change from its usual gray blue pallor.

In any event you seem oddly fascinated with my ass and that's okay as well; you wouldn't be the first. Just don't start pestering me for pics. I'm not some aligator wrestling, swamp hag that you once had wood for. :laugh3:

No. You're not.

She was much thinner than you.

I have as much desire to see your ass as I do Odinson's family portrait. There is only so much "ugly" I can cope with.

Yes, I can imagine even peering at yourself thru those cloudy old man eyes is a gut wrenching business. :laugh3: Its probably doubly hard know how black your fucking soul is.

BTW, Swamp Thing may have been thinner than me but she is homelier than a mud fence but then again she is dumber than dirt so she was safe for you to be with. Any woman with a brain or an once of wit or charm is out of your fucking league.

I'm thinking the only reason RW puts up with you is because she is a collector of antiques. And I won't go as far as saying "fine antiques" either.  It's more like someone who has an affinity for collecting old bottle caps. :laugh3: You got lucky and traded waaaaay up Methuselah. I guess it's true, even a blind pig has to find a truffel sometime.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Funny, Crow and I were having a laugh about that video she posted to prove she looked just like her avatars and she looked NOTHING like them.   ac_lmfao
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Yes, I can imagine even peering at yourself thru those cloudy old man eyes is a gut wrenching business. :laugh3: Its probably doubly hard know how black your fucking soul is.

BTW, Swamp Thing may have been thinner than me but she is homelier than a mud fence but then again she is dumber than dirt so she was safe for you to be with. Any woman with a brain or an once of wit or charm is out of your fucking league.

I'm thinking the only reason RW puts up with you is because she is a collector of antiques. And I won't go as far as saying "fine antiques" either.  It's more like someone who has an affinity for collecting old bottle caps. :laugh3: You got lucky and traded waaaaay up Methuselah. I guess it's true, even a blind pig has to find a truffel sometime.

I'm guessing that your trailer is so small, you can't fit a mirror in it.

Otherwise, you'd be somewhat more circumspect before discussion homeliness. Now, I won't go far as to say Swampy was a centrefold, unless you're talking broadsheet, but relatively speaking she was rakish, and easy to look at. Bear in mind, I said "relatively".

The reason RW is fortunate to have me is because she is the diametric opposite of you in every respect, with the added bonus that she is not American. She also has good taste in men, appreciates intelligence, and admires people who are younger than their years would imply.

Your chagrin is symptomatic of jealousy. But there's always hope. Should I become blind, incontinent and incoherent, you may get a shot.

No promises, though.

Renee

I'm guessing that your trailer is so small, you can't fit a mirror in it.

Otherwise, you'd be somewhat more circumspect before discussion homeliness. Now, I won't go far as to say Swampy was a centrefold, unless you're talking broadsheet, but relatively speaking she was rakish, and easy to look at. Bear in mind, I said "relatively".

The reason RW is fortunate to have me is because she is the diametric opposite of you in every respect, with the added bonus that she is not American. She also has good taste in men, appreciates intelligence, and admires people who are younger than their years would imply.

Your chagrin is symptomatic of jealousy. But there's always hope. Should I become blind, incontinent and incoherent, you may get a shot.

No promises, though.

Australians  :001_rolleyes:

They talk so much and yet say so little. What is it with you fuckers? You are like a bunch of cheap wind-up toys, only you aren't even the slightest bit amusing or cute.

Dude your ego has finally gotten completely out of control if you think I'm jealous of anyone that has a "relationship" :laugh3: with you.

The truth is, you have nothing to worry about except your impending expiration date.

I've thrown broken vibrators away that have more physical or even emotional appeal than you. I find you about as repulsive a creature as it gets. And I'm not just talking about your white bread, Howdy Doody appearance either. I'm talking about the whole package. You are what is called a fucking "grenade". Between your palid corpse like coloring, your 1970s Battlestar Galactica hair style, your penchant for throwing tantrums like a 2 year old and I won't even get into your well documented mental instability; you are a fucking, walking, talking, barely breathing, disaster.

I pity any woman no matter how dumb, ugly or just plain desperate that hooks up with you in any way shape or form. Furthermore not only do they deserve pity but they should be commended for their capacity for charity as well.

Now fuck off and stop humping my leg. You are obviously becoming obsessed with me. I can't for the life of me figure out how you don't see how embarrassing this is for you.  :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

They talk so much and yet say so little. What is it with you fuckers? You are like a bunch of cheap wind-up toys, only you aren't even the slightest bit amusing or cute.

Dude your ego has finally gotten completely out of control if you think I'm jealous of anyone that has a "relationship" :laugh3: with you.

The truth is, you have nothing to worry about except your impending expiration date.

I've thrown broken vibrators away that have more physical or even emotional appeal than you. I find you about as repulsive a creature as it gets. And I'm not just talking about your white bread, Howdy Doody appearance either. I'm talking about the whole package. You are what is called a fucking "grenade". Between your palid corpse like coloring, your 1970s Battlestar Galactica hair style, your penchant for throwing tantrums like a 2 year old and I won't even get into your well documented mental instability; you are a fucking, walking, talking, barely breathing, disaster.

I pity any woman no matter how dumb, ugly or just plain desperate that hooks up with you in any way shape or form. Furthermore not only do they deserve pity but they should be commended for their capacity for charity as well.

Now fuck off and stop humping my leg. You are obviously getting obsessed with me. I can't for the life of me figure out how you don't see how embarrassing this is for you.  :nea:

I bet you've thrown away a LOT of broken vibrators. Usually because you've smashed them against the furniture for their failure to find their mark. Tip; its not THEIR fault its a long way to YOUR Tipperary...through several layers of accumulated Sarah Lee, Burger King and Krispy Kremes. Perhaps one day they will find a way to put a vibe on a selfie stick, and you might finally manoeuvre it into docking position, so to speak.

It never ceases to amaze me why Americans rely on oil for their energy needs; if you're any example, your country should have an ample supply of wind power, because they seem to have quite a lot of it to share.

By all means, make some vapid attempt to portray my appearance as less than appealing and desirable. Unfortunately, you are in the minority, as you are fully aware. On the other hand, the best you've been able to attract for some sexual attention is Mel, and that ain't a whole lot there, is it powder puff.

Then you mention mental instability, a characteristic that I've made no secret of, by the way. Once again, the penchant of Americans to demonstrate hypocrisy is fully on display. Who was it took a powder from Van, because of the nasty anti-American sentiment being displayed? Or who left here for months because you could no longer cope with my haranguing and flaming.

And of course, more recently you've become the mod with the shortest life span ever...again, because you couldn't bear my prodding and resistance to your big, bucket mouth.

I'm adding you to the list that has Blurt and Munday prominently on show.

Renee

Now fuck off and stop humping my leg. You are obviously getting obsessed with me. I can't for the life of me figure out how you don't see how embarrassing this is for you.  :nea:

I bet you've thrown away a LOT of broken vibrators. Usually because you've smashed them against the furniture for their failure to find their mark. Tip; its not THEIR fault its a long way to YOUR Tipperary...through several layers of accumulated Sarah Lee, Burger King and Krispy Kremes. Perhaps one day they will find a way to put a vibe on a selfie stick, and you might finally manoeuvre it into docking position, so to speak.

It never ceases to amaze me why Americans rely on oil for their energy needs; if you're any example, your country should have an ample supply of wind power, because they seem to have quite a lot of it to share.

By all means, make some vapid attempt to portray my appearance as less than appealing and desirable. Unfortunately, you are in the minority, as you are fully aware. On the other hand, the best you've been able to attract for some sexual attention is Mel, and that ain't a whole lot there, is it powder puff.

Then you mention mental instability, a characteristic that I've made no secret of, by the way. Once again, the penchant of Americans to demonstrate hypocrisy is fully on display. Who was it took a powder from Van, because of the nasty anti-American sentiment being displayed? Or who left here for months because you could no longer cope with my haranguing and flaming.

And of course, more recently you've become the mod with the shortest life span ever...again, because you couldn't bear my prodding and resistance to your big, bucket mouth.

I'm adding you to the list that has Blurt and Munday prominently on show.

Oh please, can you puff yourself up anymore? Your head is now so big that I'm surprised you can even lift it from the pillow on your hospital bed. You are the most empty bag of wind I've ever come across.

And while we are on the subject of being run off of forums. You can make whatever claims you want but everyone knows the truth. It's right there for all to read. It's also there for everyone to read how that Serb twat made you her bitch and ran you out of Van. Its also there for all to read how Munday used you for a punching bag and then threw you out into the street. AND I'M NOT even going to mention how you would still be on the outside looking in if yours truly hadn't taken pity on your wrinkled ass and fixed the situation. Your little nose pushed up against the glass was oh so pathetic.

Oh and lets not forget how you stomped your feet and threw a tantrum after Fash let Dinky out of his cage against your wishes. How long did you run and hide after that incident? That was as hilarious as it was pathetic.   :laugh3:

Notice how the word pathetic and how it pertains to you becomes a recurring theme in all this? :laugh3:

Oh and the best was how you took your ball and ran home after Romero of all people, gave you a good ass kicking.  :laugh3:

Pretty sad actually. No wonder you have this need to cover the reality of your forum career with chest beating and pufferey.

As for my short tenure as a mod yes it did have something to do with you. I wanted so badly to ban you and your grossely inflated sense of self but I couldn't deal with your begging for mercy each time I threatened to do it. Truth is, I should have just pushed the button. God knows with the exception of one person you wouldn't be missed by anyone here. Come to think of it, it was probably my respect for that one person that stayed my hand. That's the only explanation why I didn't terminate an uncouth, unwashed, faux intellectual, diaper wearing, sack of shit like you.

As far as placing me on any kind of shit list, rest assured I beat you to it. I placed you on the list of rat fucks and shit weasels long ago and your name is right on top with your fellow Aussies, Dinky Dumbass and Fat Gobb Gordy. Funny how it turns out that it's always the Aussies that turn out to be the biggest fuckwads and forum pariahs.  :laugh3:

RW

Now you two are just making me sad :(
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Now you two are just making me sad :(

He asked for it. He got it and if he keeps it up, he'll get a lot more.

In fact I have no intention of stopping. So if it makes you so sad then you better ban me now.

RW

Fine but don't involve me in it!

Oh and if you want to run him off, flaming him ain't gonna do it.

Just sayin'.
Beware of Gaslighters!