Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Swedish Police cover up Mass Sexual Assualts by Muslim Rapefugees

Started by Anonymous, January 25, 2016, 07:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"RW wrote:

They'll set it straight. Don't worry.

They likely will. However ever day that passes makes solution more difficult.

I was thinking the same thing. They better do something pretty fucking soon. I see Denmark is not letting get as far as Sweden has.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc la femme"RW wrote:

They'll set it straight. Don't worry.

They likely will. However ever day that passes makes solution more difficult.

I was thinking the same thing. They better do something pretty fucking soon. I see Denmark is not letting get as far as Sweden has.

I read that. I could see more countries violating the Schengen agreement rules on open borders.

Bricktop

Bricktop

Quote from: "J0E"A Swedish Woman's perspective on rape statistics in Sweden:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itYH-id7ZFU

This bimbo needs to learn how to debate, and be able to discern fact from fantasy.

I don't know if she's right or wrong, but she is far from convincing based on logic and rationality.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

This bimbo needs to learn how to debate, and be able to discern fact from fantasy.

I don't know if she's right or wrong, but she is far from convincing based on logic and rationality.
 ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

Swedish society is breaking down quickly because of Islamic immigration and this twat has her head in the snow.

cc

islam ALWAYS means WE change for it. They change nothing .. and we have twits whose solutions always are  "obey

islam"

A small town council meeting turned into a microcosm of the highly contentious German debate over Middle Eastern asylum seekers when the major suggested that women avoid sexual harassment by avoiding migrants and not "provoking" them.

In a video posted to YouTube, an elderly man claims that his ten-year-old granddaughter was facing harassment walking to her school gym, which is near a refugee center. "They get harassed from the windows and things like that. How will this be in the summer, when the school girls wear less clothing?"

"That's easy, just don't provoke them and don't walk in these areas," Bad Schlema Mayor Jens Müller told him.

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"islam ALWAYS means WE change for it. They change nothing .. and we have twits whose solutions always are  "obey

islam"

A small town council meeting turned into a microcosm of the highly contentious German debate over Middle Eastern asylum seekers when the major suggested that women avoid sexual harassment by avoiding migrants and not "provoking" them.

In a video posted to YouTube, an elderly man claims that his ten-year-old granddaughter was facing harassment walking to her school gym, which is near a refugee center. "They get harassed from the windows and things like that. How will this be in the summer, when the school girls wear less clothing?"

"That's easy, just don't provoke them and don't walk in these areas," Bad Schlema Mayor Jens Müller told him.

Just avoid muslims, wear lots of clothing, don't drink booze and they will stop harassing women. See how well they are settling into German society.

cc

Anyone who says a small % of allah followers  can't change our laws and social system is either very naive or smoking strong stuff

They can and DO ... because we let them in  ..... and we let them change us

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Anyone who says a small % of allah followers  can't change our laws and social system is either very naive or smoking strong stuff

They can and DO ... because we let them in  ..... and we let them change us

Multiculturalists still believe Islam can be assimilated.

Bricktop

That video shows how deeply embedded in the political class the policy of denial is.

cc

Wait Wait - Finland has solved the entire islam problem

TV-media in Finland teaches citizens how to protect women from being raped

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ4EQFcFQQo

RW

cc, women SHOULD protect themselves and any message that states that is a good one.

Is it a solution to dealing with Islam?  No.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"cc, women SHOULD protect themselves and any message that states that is a good one.

Is it a solution to dealing with Islam?  No.

I know a more effective one. Don't permit entry to muslime men.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Print
User actions