Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Denmark Will Seize Refugees Valuables To Cover Costs Of Settling Them

Started by Anonymous, January 27, 2016, 01:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

^I prefer Hungary's approach....hey muslimes, don't even think of bringing your dark ages madness into our country.

RW

I don't k ow why we are so accommodating.  They wouldn't be so accepting of our wicked Western ways in their countries.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Nor are they accepting of our wicked Western ways in Western countries. That's where the entire concept of importation  FAILs

That's how always intolerant islam works and that's why this whole idea never had a chance to end well once numbers reached a certain level

and it won't end well

Here's a micro peek into t what is happening overall ... this time one tough German frau beats the crap out of a woman-harasser

Then, when he continued to mouth off  she "purse"ued him and took him down again

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JBmIRqbf60
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I don't k ow why we are so accommodating.  They wouldn't be so accepting of our wicked Western ways in their countries.

You got that RW. I lived in the middle East for years. Tolerance of anything different is unknown there.

Rambo Wong

RW

Is a fear irrational if you are a woman and there have been numerous cases of rape in your city/country by migrants?

See, xenophobia is an irrational fear not a legitimate one.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Nor are they accepting of our wicked Western ways in Western countries. That's where the entire concept of importation  FAILs

That's how always intolerant islam works and that's why this whole idea never had a chance to end well once numbers reached a certain level

and it won't end well

Here's a micro peek into t what is happening overall ... this time one tough German frau beats the crap out of a woman-harasser

Then, when he continued to mouth off  she "purse"ued him and took him down again

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JBmIRqbf60
That wasn't real.

Bricktop