The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Good For Finland...Country Will Expel 20,000 Islamofascist Scam Refugees

Started by Anonymous, January 29, 2016, 01:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"I'm pretty much convinced that this 20 cents guy just throws shit against the wall to see if it sticks.

Don't think I've ever been around a group hell bent on assuming shit about strangers.

Lets see... What can I assume about you? Angry, short fuse, resentful, jealous?

You're complaining about people here making assumptions?????

That's rich. :laugh3:

I/we can only comment on what we see and read from other posters. If that bothers you then I don't know what to tell you.

BTW, your assumptions about me are only half right. "Angry", "short fuse".......Yes, I'll easily admit to that but "jealous" or "resentful".....No, not hardly.

There is nothing and no one here to be "jealous"or "resentful" of. I think you are throwing shit out there to see if it sticks again. You really need to stop doing that because it diminishes your credibility.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Renee"I'm pretty much convinced that this 20 cents guy just throws shit against the wall to see if it sticks.

Don't think I've ever been around a group hell bent on assuming shit about strangers.

I/we can only comment on what we see and read from other posters. If that bothers you then I don't know what to tell you.

BTW, your assumptions about me are only half right. "Angry", "short fuse".......Yes, I'll easily admit to that but "jealous" or "resentful".....No, not hardly.

There is nothing and no one here to be "jealous"or "resentful" of. I think you are throwing shit out there to see if it sticks again. You really need to stop doing that because it diminishes your credibility.

Fact. Look at the shit you post. You're rude.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

Fact. Look at the shit you post. You're rude.

:laugh3: Coming from you that's fucking hilarious.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

If you recall, I asked you questions and you didn't answer them yet you are happy to throw words like shallow at me.  

Does that mean you'll fit right in here?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Is this 20 pesos clown an ESL student? He consistently misreads posts.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"It does not matter.

I asked a perfectly straightforward question, which you avoided.

That is, were you to see a homeless person on the street, would you take that person and offer him room and board in your home, for free?

Now, extrapolate your answer to a national level.

This reminds me of a former co worker of my husband..

He got involved with drugs and fell on hard times..

My husband wanted to let him stay at our houses, but I said no..

He was not sober yet and I can't have that around my children..

I know your question is not for me, but no I would not have strangers in my home.

Anonymous

He's not very bright.

Bricktop

What assumptions are we making, chump change?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"

He's not very bright.

Seoulbro another assumption? Let me show you what an assumption is. You last week made an assumption regarding my education, something about a GED. This is an assumption a weak one at best. This now is fact. You smoke cigs. This will eventually kill you while costing a fortune. FACT. See the difference?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"Is this 20 pesos clown an ESL student? He consistently misreads posts.

Wow another one, but yours is weak. You fuckers hate hearing a different point of view. FACT.

RW

I don't hate hearing a different point of view when it is based on some level of accuracy.  You make claims about us as well like calling me shallow for instance.  I'm not saying I agree with seoulbro's assessment but your hypocrisy is starting to leave a bad taste in my mouth. FACT.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

It's unfortunate to see people from other countries taking advantage of a bad situation in Syria.  Is the desperation to spread Islam or is it to get out of destabilized middle eastern shitholes?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I don't hate hearing a different point of view when it is based on some level of accuracy.  You make claims about us as well like calling me shallow for instance.  I'm not saying I agree with seoulbro's assessment but your hypocrisy is starting to leave a bad taste in my mouth. FACT.

His comprehension skills are non-existent.

cc

I posted it only to show how clueless the West is in its thinking it can change and 2.  protect itself from islamic "norm" practices with simple methods

Raising the obvious question - Why should it have to change anything?

As to 20 baht, Renee had it right in that he does NOT present genuine points of view, he just throws shit against the wall to see if some sticks
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "cc la femme"I posted it only to show how clueless the West is in its thinking it can change and 2.  protect itself from islamic "norm" practices with simple methods

Raising the obvious question - Why should it have to change anything?

As to 20 baht, Renee had it right in that he does NOT present genuine points of view, he just throws shit against the wall to see if some sticks

It doesn't matter if I was right because apparently I'm "RUDE".

Like we didn't know that already.  :laugh3: