Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Re: Canada Caves On Native Unhappines Like Europe Does Islam

Started by Anonymous, January 10, 2013, 03:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"So Seoulfag, how many native pals do you have ?

Even if the number is only one, that would be significantly more than you. One is also higher than the number of employers you have and the number of people that care whether you live or die. Face it Oak, you don't have a lot of friends at the men's shelter.

Gary Oak

Seoulfag, I am up north you imbecile. There are no homeless shelters here and I work hard,make big bucks and have great friends. you are a short stupid shrimp dicked little freak

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Seoulfag, I am up north you imbecile. There are no homeless shelters here and I work hard,make big bucks and have great friends. you are a short stupid shrimp dicked little freak

Lots of toilets to scrub up North?

Gary Oak

No toilets, where did you get that stupid idea moron ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"No toilets, where did you get that stupid idea moron ?

What else could you do?

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"No toilets, where did you get that stupid idea moron ?

What else could you do?

It's hopeless Seoulbro, the toilets will get clogged up with shit faster before he can cleans it every time he opens his anus..... errr I mean mouth.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"That's the thing, the natives get their money whether the economy is good or bad so why do they care if they harm the economy ? They don't like non natives enjoy our misfortunes

I don't believe that Seoulfag likes natives at all. I believe Seoulfag looks down on natives ,white people ...and everybody else....actually.

That is very unfair assumption about seoulbro. If you said instigator I might believe it to be true, but seoulbro?

Anonymous

I wonder if they plan to block major roads around Calgary like they did in Edmonton?

Calgary has traffic enough problems already, so I don't think doing that will win much public support.