The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Saskatchewan Premier, Brad Wall Asks True Dope To Suspend Bringing In 25,000 Refugees

Started by Anonymous, November 16, 2015, 05:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Those who want to infiltrate the west and pose as refugees have ulterior motives and those are the ones who need to be corralled.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Those who want to infiltrate the west and pose as refugees have ulterior motives and those are the ones who need to be corralled.

Is there a fool proof way of doing that Azhya?

@realAzhyaAryola

I don't know the best way, Fash, since that is not my forte. I'll leave that to the experts to plan and execute.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I don't know the best way, Fash, since that is not my forte. I'll leave that to the experts to plan and execute.

I'm not sure the experts know either Azhya

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I saw this flash before my eyes while on the internet on the weekend. I read that Ben Carson was quoted as saying that the refugees want to go home. Why I can believe that. What kind of people uproot themselves from their homes? No one wants to leave home unless driven by war and oppression but most people truly want to remain at home. Ben Carson is not my candidate but I agree with that statement. We should crush the depriving factor and let these people remain in their homelands or send them back after the threat has been neutralized.

I am generally against offering permanent sanctuary. I see it as a backdoor way of getting permanent residency or in the case of the US, a green card. Most refugees are really economic migrants that don't have the skills and education to come to places like Canada as immigrants.

Anonymous

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/12314017_10207114016121380_9137177118488510597_n.jpg?oh=1c69fb8ebfac225bbf52abf818748abb&oe=56EC127B">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/12314017_10207114016121380_9137177118488510597_n.jpg?oh=1c69fb8ebfac225bbf52abf818748abb&oe=56EC127B">

That is strange.

ac_umm

Rambo Wong

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"... So you support the rising tide of xenophobia in Saskatchewan?

:doof:

Rambo Wong

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Shen Li doesn't even care about her Chinese heritage.

Careful Rambo.

Anonymous

:s0451:

Anonymous

Because you say so?